website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

What's the biggest non-family groups still allowed in your countries? Here no more than three people, obviously everyone has to keep 1,5 meters of distance.

Two, so threesomes are already out of the question :rolleyes:

19 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Two, so threesomes are already out of the question :rolleyes:

:d 

What if you go to someone's house one by one? :lol: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

What's the biggest non-family groups still allowed in your countries? Here no more than three people, obviously everyone has to keep 1,5 meters of distance.

I don´t understand your question. what you meant by groups allowed outdoors ? :d

1 minute ago, hckosice said:

I don´t understand your question. what you meant by groups allowed outdoors ? :d

Like in one of your photos for example :d A few days ago one would be told to spread if police saw this, by now these people would all receive quite a significant fine since last time I checked, five is more than three :p (unless these people live together, but who knows)

6196408_1000x.jpeg?rev=2

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Like in one of your photos for example :d A few days ago one would be told to spread if police saw this, by now these people would all receive quite a significant fine since last time I checked, five is more than three :p (unless these people live together, but who knows)

huh ? they are walking on the same sidewalk in the same direction, but apparently not going together.+ they have masks :d

Just now, hckosice said:

huh ? they are walking on the same sidewalk in the same direction, but apparently not going together.+ they have masks :d

But since social distancing goes above masks (at least according to experts), they'd be fined here :p Anyhow, looking better I think you're right and the angle of the photo makes them seem closer than they are :d 

So from your answers I am deducting in Slovakia it's 0? We've heard about some countries now, in some you can go outside with maximum of three people, in others with five, in others with two...I'm confused by every country having different rules :lol:

9 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

There’s no bans on informal outdoor gatherings here, and you won’t face criminal punishment for getting together indoors or outdoors. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

But since social distancing goes above masks (at least according to experts), they'd be fined here :p Anyhow, looking better I think you're right and the angle of the photo makes them seem closer than they are :d 

So from your answers I am deducting in Slovakia it's 0? We've heard about some countries now, in some you can go outside with maximum of three people, in others with five, in others with two...I'm confused by every country having different rules :lol:

There not precise number of people allowed to stay together outdoor but obviously people are encouraged by the authorities to rather stay isolated at home (without doing any visits even to visit relatives, visits of older peoples is completely banned) and only go out in the most urgent cases, but at the same time there is an absolute ban on any "grouping" at one place (we are forbidden to organize or conduct any sporting, cultural, social or religious events).  However, the police are ordered to intervene immediately if more people starts to form a "bigger" group of people at the same time or someone does not have a mask.