website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

10 hours ago, Griff88 said:

Tomorrow Bali will be locked down...

So only one member fell to the trap :p

Bali is in "lockdown" because today is Nyepi, a Balinese Hindu religious holiday. For 24 hours, the people have to stay in silence with 4 noes: no fire (and electricity), no working, no travelling, and no entertainment. Local security forces called pecalang are deployed to make sure people adhere to this. No flight/ship to or from Bali, only hospital and other emergency services are allowed to operate as normal. Kinda relevant to what is happening right now

For the last few days everyone has been joking, that "Bali will be locked down!". Even journalists almost fooled the speaker of COVID-19 management team on live TV but luckily he realized that just in time ;)

3 hours ago, konig said:

I agree with you but its impossible, in this part of the world the politics is more important than any other thing and is not the first time that the stadistics of something is manipulated.

This is serious. Hope everyone in Argentina stay safe and healthy.

In India.... Our lockdown allows us to go to stores within a 3 Km distance and groceries and medical stores are open...... I think the people who are facing problems are migrant worker community ....... I hope things are ok with them 

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

8 minutes ago, nitinsanker said:

In India.... Our lockdown allows us to go to stores within a 3 Km distance and groceries and medical stores are open...... I think the people who are facing problems are migrant worker community ....... I hope things are ok with them 

That's for Hyderabad and few cities 

I'm from Karnataka in the Udupi District  and all districts here except Bengaluru the capital, and few others are completely closed  . It's a 24 * 21 lockdown of all groceries and pharmacies. No online grocery, no transport. Food is already in shortage. 

Edited by Fly_like_a_don

1 minute ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

I'm from Karnataka in the Udupi District  and all districts here except Bengaluru the capital, and few others are completely closed  . It's a 24 * 21 lockdown of all groceries and pharmacies. No online grocery, no transport. Food is already in shortage. 

What about ration shops are they open because govt has promised that they will be open??? 

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

2 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

So pitifu; Be strong and hope you can go through this period of time.