website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

Now we can leave houses only if we have to go to work, shop, pharmacy or to medical clinic and ofc we can still walk with dog.... 

All those restrictions will apply until April 11, a day before Easter. For now, before last report which is always around 20-21 we have 844 cases and 9 deaths, again the biggest grow since beginning.

Edited by rybak

This is from India's largest state in population - Uttar Pradesh which is home to some 235 million people.

I would like to assure the 23 crore people of Uttar Pradesh that we have enough stock of essential items like vegetables,milk,medicines etc. For the safety of you and your family don't step out of your houses & maintain social distance: CM Yogi Adityanath.

From tomorrow vegetables, milk, fruits, medicines and other essential commodities will be delivered to your door steps for which we have identified more than 10,000 vehicles. I appeal to you to not go to market to buy essential items: CM Yogi Adityanath

à l’instant, rybak a dit :

Now we can leave houses only if have to go to work, shop, pharmacy or to medical clinic and ofc we can still walk with dog.... 

All those restrictions will apply until April 11, a day before Easter. For now, before last report which is always around 20-21 we have 844 cases and 9 deaths, again the biggest grow since beginning.

Don't waste you money, it doesn't work.

32 minuty temu, Federer91 napisał:

I wonder which is going to be the last restriction - going for food or walking the dog? :d

I think that we will able to going for food with dog :lol: 

Edit: Now we have 884 confirmed cases and one more death which bring total number to 10 :( 

Edited by rybak

55 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

I wonder which is going to be the last restriction - going for food or walking the dog? :d

Since food is actually a necessity, I'd hope that one instead of everyone using their barking machines as exceptions :d 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 hours ago, up and down said:

So is every one in India alright with this? Total lockdown cannot come out and cannot buy things?

In my limited interactions since then, general feel is “it will cause lot of issues, we all will go mad with boredom, businesses will be hit hard but it was necessary”

That's a bad joke you make once, and once only. Gubay

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!