website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

@thiago_simoes @vinipereira How's it going in the places you live? I'm hearing from your fellow Totallympian from Caraguatatuba that they are pretty much outright refusing to test people there unless they fit absolutely 100% of all possible criteria (and not even then, in some cases). Basically, people are getting sick, yet not even being tested if they fit the criteria, and then sent home..

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

"What if vaccines made my friend Timmy the way he is? Or if they made my friend Jimmy the way he is?  Or my friend Token the way he is?" :p 

I just want an episode with ManBearPig that is part man, part bear and even part pig in virus form with the guy saying that this problem is very cereal, but no one believes him. 

I think I might end up re-watching some older episodes. From some of the newer seasons, I remember being extremely fond of the Game Of Thrones trilogy with Kenny Princessu

1 minute ago, Werloc said:

I just want an episode with ManBearPig that is part man, part bear and even part pig in virus form with the guy saying that this problem is very cereal, but no one believes him. 

I think I might end up re-watching some older episodes. From some of the newer seasons, I remember being extremely fond of the Game Of Thrones trilogy with Kenny Princessu

I never got those Game of Thrones episodes when I watched them, because Game of Thrones was only something I had very vaguely heard of and then it's just a lot less fun :p Now I've watched all of GoT so I might rewatch them.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

I never got those Game of Thrones episodes when I watched them, because Game of Thrones was only something I had very vaguely heard of and then it's just a lot less fun :p Now I've watched all of GoT so I might rewatch them.

Yeah, those episodes might become a bit more special then. Just like 'Make Love Not Warcraft' has a special place in my heart as well since I'm a gamer :d

24 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

@thiago_simoes @vinipereira How's it going in the places you live? I'm hearing from your fellow Totallympian from Caraguatatuba that they are pretty much outright refusing to test people there unless they fit absolutely 100% of all possible criteria (and not even then, in some cases). Basically, people are getting sick, yet not even being tested if they fit the criteria, and then sent home..

The same happens here in Egypt that's why all records from our government is incorrect