website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

20 hours ago, ChandlerMne said:

Yes, no doubt about increase. :(

Cases are growing exponentially, when country reach a peak, then we can talk about improvement.

What is your field? Infectologists are first to be hit, but after few cases everybody is in danger.

Unfortunately, there are many potential hotspots. Italy still hasnt reach its peak, France and Spain are in great danger. Germany, Netherlands...Even Faroe Islands had unexpectedly high record yesterday. I can only pray that this pandemic wont claim many more lives. Present numbers are more than scary.

Im a 3rd year Cardiology resident. I have a lot patients who have high fever ,pneumonia and heart failure.
There is a huge difference between Turkey and EU. We don’t have enough tests to perform. Our government doesn’t care about sharing information. We don’t know which regions or cities are the most affected. 
I’m in charge of 5 suspected patient and I have wait 48h for results. 

btw new number is 191 and multiplying everyday. Also there is 1 new death

2 hours ago, donerkebab said:

Im a 3rd year Cardiology resident. I have a lot patients who have high fever ,pneumonia and heart failure.
There is a huge difference between Turkey and EU. We don’t have enough tests to perform. Our government doesn’t care about sharing information. We don’t know which regions or cities are the most affected. 
I’m in charge of 5 suspected patient and I have wait 48h for results. 

btw new number is 191 and multiplying everyday. Also there is 1 new death

Neither do we, which is why only people with pretty strong symptoms are being tested here now (for example if I'd test positive, people living in the same home would already not be tested). Most of the 'early' countries (South Korea, Singapore, Italy) bought nearly all of the available test kits and now there's just slowly a little bit for the rest.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Very worried for all the American continents and European continents as the Corona Virus continue to spread over there. In US totally speechless to see such a president who thinks everything is fine in US. He thinks by blocking China from entering US the entire US will be safe. Look at the damages he has done. Hardly any testing done in US due to not enough of test kid is laughable. America well known for their good medic got a it all wrong. Now anyone in US could have been infected with the virus due to the poor job done to contain the virus at the early stage.

28 minutes ago, Janakis said:

The Chinese city Wuhan reports zero new infections for the first time. There is hope for the whole world. :fingers:

Everyone is wondering is this the correct data or not? Many countries are under reporting their Corona virus patient data.

2 minutes ago, up and down said:

Everyone is wondering is this the correct data or not? Many countries are under reporting their Corona virus patient data.

According to news and website who tracking virus, this is correct for all country.

17 minutes ago, Janakis said:

According to news and website who tracking virus, this is correct for all country.

Thanks for your information. By the way China got 34 new cases today and 8 more deaths. So these cases are not from Wuhan?

Edited by up and down

37 minutes ago, up and down said:

Thanks for your information. By the way China got 34 new cases today and 8 more deaths. So these cases are not from Wuhan?

Of those new cases of infection, 21 were in Beijing, nine in the southern manufacturing powerhouse of Guangdong, two in Shanghai and one each in coastal Zhejiang and Heilongjing in the far northeast. 8 more deaths are from Wuhan, but as AP writes, no new cases in this city in last 24 hours.

Edited by Janakis

32 minutes ago, Janakis said:

Of those new cases of infection, 21 were in Beijing, nine in the southern manufacturing powerhouse of Guangdong, two in Shanghai and one each in coastal Zhejiang and Heilongjing in the far northeast. 8 more deaths are from Wuhan, but as AP writes, no new cases in this city in last 24 hours.

Thank you very much for your information.