website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

And after the latest press meeting, people start speculating whether we'll see a curfew in a day or two (the minister did mention irresponsible people not taking the situation seriously a couple of times).

Not so sure it'll happen but I guess I'll go for a long run tomorrow, just in case it'll be the last for some time :p

1 minute ago, dcro said:

But still no Antarctica. Turns out The Thing was wrong when predicting the source of a deadly new threat. :whistle:

Who says Antarctica isn't the source? :evil:  We all know who lives there..

Spoiler

gHgvxXJ.jpg

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Daily update:

Active cases: 23.073 (+2470

Death: 2158 (+349)

Recovered: 2749 (+414)

Total cases: 27.980 (+3233)

NB: Province of Trento and Regione Puglia (around 4.5 million of people) are NOT included in today update

EU is apparently about to ban all non-essential travel from outside the EU coming in.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Have there been many reports of looting in your countries yet, by the way? Not here yet, but if things are actually closed down more (like shops and such), I am 100% expecting shops to be broken into and looted by youth..

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Have there been many reports of looting in your countries yet, by the way? Not here yet, but if things are actually closed down more (like shops and such), I am 100% expecting shops to be broken into and looted by youth..

I'm really surprise, but zero. And it's something of strange :p

Edited by Gianlu33

9 more confirmed cases this afternoon in Slovakia

so 

72 Confirmed Cases in Slovakia (+11 Today !!!)

+5 Slovaks in Austria

+2 Slovaks in Bali

Wolkswagen Slovakia and PSA Peugeot closed their factories in Slovakia today.

From tomorrow Obligatory wearing of masks or other stuff covering mouths and noses in all public transport vehicles and stores that are still open (Groceries, Pharmacies, drugstores, gas stations, Animal feed stores, some banks and some insurances companies and funeral services. Everything else is closed for 14 days (Restaurants have exception during the lunch time but they are closed to the public, thr doors must be closed and people have to wait for food outside and take food with them home.) in Hospitals and all offices (All offices must works only 3 hours per day from 08:00 to 11:00).

26 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I mean 1500 people just rioted into our local Costco, and now police are being called in to shut the store down, but besides that, life is rather normal (minus leaving the house).

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela