website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

1 hour ago, phelps said:

and we'll see how the British curve develops in the next days, as they ignored the problem for weeks now...

Not to mention the American curve...

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 hours ago, phelps said:

and we'll see how the British curve develops in the next days, as they ignored the problem for weeks now...

Don't know if I would say ignored. They just have another way of dealing with it. Whether it's the right way is questionable, but we'll see.

UK ambassador in Tehran :d

he probably doesn't know we don't use toilet papers, we have another "technology" :lol:

but joking aside, nobody raids supermarkets here, they are still full like other days, I don't know what does that mean, to me that shows how people didn't take it seriously yet. I mean at least some of them.

9 hours ago, MHSN said:

UK ambassador in Tehran :d

he probably doesn't know we don't use toilet papers, we have another "technology" :lol:

but joking aside, nobody raids supermarkets here, they are still full like other days, I don't know what does that mean, to me that shows how people didn't take it seriously yet. I mean at least some of them.

Well yeah we don't use the backward technology called toilet papers over here :p

1 hour ago, Griff88 said:

Well yeah we don't use the backward technology called toilet papers over here :p

That water thing seems like one of the most annoying things I can ever imagine :lol: Interesting how people are so completely used to two completely different things :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Beijing's daily new patients first time surpassed Wuhan today, 5 vs 4, and all are imported cases, from Spain, Italy and Thailand. So Beijing announces from 16th March, whoever enters Beijing from overseas must be mandatorily quarantined for 14 days in government arranged hotels with passengers' own expense. I guess this policy will soon be adopted by all Chinese ports. With huge amounts overseas Chinese flee back to China, preventing imported cases becomes the first priority.

5 minutes ago, Vic Liu said:

Beijing's daily new patients first time surpassed Wuhan today, 5 vs 4, and all are imported cases, from Spain, Italy and Thailand. So Beijing announces from 16th March, whoever enters Beijing from overseas must be mandatorily quarantined for 14 days in government arranged hotels with passengers' own expense. I guess this policy will soon be adopted by all Chinese ports. With huge amounts overseas Chinese flee back to China, preventing imported cases becomes the first priority.

Out of curiousity: we all know the Chinese government is generally not very trustworthy, to say the least, so do people in China believe it is actually almost over (at least in China), or are they mostly still fearing there is way more to come?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!