website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

Here is the latest table of confirmed cases per nation / territoty courtesy of worldometers

2 hours ago, OlympicIRL said:

Indonesia confirmed their first 2 cases today.

A mother and her daughter are the patients. They got it from a Japanese friend who visited them (this guy currently isolated in Malaysia). Now everyone is panic buying masks

Have you guys actually even seen people with masks outside? I can't remember even one in the past 10-15 years or so, apart from maybe an Asian tourist somewhere :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

49 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Have you guys actually even seen people with masks outside? I can't remember even one in the past 10-15 years or so, apart from maybe an Asian tourist somewhere :p 

No. Not a single one, but I noticed quite a lot of peoples covering their mouth with hands while talking...

15 minutes ago, hckosice said:

No. Not a single one, but I noticed quite a lot of peoples covering their mouth with hands while talking...

I've only seen that in football on TV, never in real life :d (apart from my sister when she talks while eating, but she holds up like one finger as if that covers anything :lol: )

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!