website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

1 hour ago, OlympicIRL said:

Guess who’s been off work sick the last few days?

Yep, me! Sorry to disappoint you all but I just have the good old fashioned flu. I discussed it on the phone with the doctor today as it is protocol not to just turn up at the GP’s office with flu symptoms. He said I can come in to his office in the morning.

But man do I feel like shit. I spent most of last night getting sick and my stomach and throat are in bits today. Meh I hate all these viruses they are not my friends.

What are you going to do at the GP's office with flu though? I mean, if you're not going there to get tested for SARS-CoV-2, then what? :p 

Oh and I'm wishing you well of course :d 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Florida already have 9 cases, 5 of which are Florida residents that are currently out-of-state

And now I have a press conference in the background and a mayor of Orange County, FL, is lamenting on losing money because an event Trump is supposed to attend in Orlando is cancelled out of precaution.

And my mom is heading to Hillsborough County tomorrow (where 2 cases are confirmed) so yeah, not totally fucked over here

10 hours ago, heywoodu said:

What are you going to do at the GP's office with flu though? I mean, if you're not going there to get tested for SARS-CoV-2, then what? :p 

Oh and I'm wishing you well of course :d 

I need to get examined so that I can get a sick cert for work, they don’t issue one without examination. Only reason I am going.

On board !

52 years old man from Bratislava, funny enough he never left the country, but his son was a couple of weeks ago in Venezia. Even more funny his son´s tests were all negatives so far. https://www.aktuality.sk/clanok/767831/koronavirus-potvrdili-uz-aj-na-slovensku/