website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

2 minutes ago, vlad said:

I heard some rumours that Vietnam F1 race could be cancelled. Knows somebody if this news is true or fake?

'Could be cancelled', sure. It's only actually true if FIA/F1 announces it :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, vlad said:

The rumour said that FIA announced this news, that's why I asked.

No they haven't. Jos Verstappen has said he thinks Zandvoort will be the 1st race of the season :lol: 

Chase Carey said "we're going to Australia, then to Bahrain and then to Vietnam". I think Australia is in the least danger for now.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

10 hours ago, rybak said:

No, those 3 cases as other 52 cases were just suspicions - according government and ministry of health. But I don't believe for this, as one hospital in Warsaw and one in Wrocław are closed for "visitors" due those suspected cases, in many pharmacies all masks are sold and in shops many people are making food supplies...

Same thing with our local hospital in Polanica-Zdroj. When I was visiting my mom 2 days ago, there already have been rumors that they've administered someone with coronavirus and yesterday when I was trying to visit her the hospital was not allowing any visitors.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were trying to keep it quiet, especially since Polanica-Zdroj is a very small town of about 8.000 inhabitants and any major cities like Walbrzych or Wroclaw are like 70-80 km away. As far as I know, there's not even a train connection between Polanica-Zdroj and any of them, so if they were to confirm that somehow coronavirus apppeared there out of thin air, many people would probably start to panic.

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

The Netherlands has doubled it's cases: the partner and youngest child of patient two have tested positive too.

So apparently Pakistan is reopening it's border with infection zone Iran and resuming flights to infection zone China. That sounds like a move made by someone who's IQ is lower than the temperature in Pakistani winters :facepalm: