website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

12 minutes ago, dcro said:

Someome collected 15 pages of this? :yikes:

Apparently we have someone who's in quarantaine and had to find something to do :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

38 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Add Pyongyang Marathon to the list of cancelled events :(

I'm surprised they didn't cancel the entry of everyone but the Big Fatso to make sure he'd win even if it takes two days :p

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

23 minutes ago, Khadidja Aisha said:

The corono is a man made virus, for the first i belive an american president, because they have strings who is plausibel fore a influensa virus, little of this, little of that, impossibel, and he seams so sweat, the president and young.

Has Trump said so? The only politician I've heard going with those rumours is Tom Cotton and he isn't quite the kind of person I listen to.

Is it man made? It's not impossible, but unless I hear it from somebody who knows what they talk about (and I doubt that you or me is in that group here). There are plenty of types of corona virus and it's a constant fight with evolution.

Until ther's any kind of proof, it'll all be a conspiracy theory and right now the world should be fighting the disease, not eachother on this!

1 hour ago, Khadidja Aisha said:

dr Mike Adams talked to the president, and the host was some kind of politician from texas,

The only thing that I get when searching for Mike Adams and corona is Alex Jones, one of the most far-out conspiracy theorists and hate speakers. He makes Trump seem like a perfectly normal human being.

Doesn't make it any better if it's Mike Adams from Natural News.

Didn't bother to watch the clip, though.

Edited by Agger

Day 1. Region and municipalities have ordered to shut down everything except some private businesses. Internet landlines are barely working for unknown reasons, impossible to work properly. Supermarkets have been raided already. I have donned my golden armor to defend my bottled water from thieves and infected zombies.

Why would infected zombies want bottled water? This thing is weird man :hairpull: