website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Sports-related dreams

Bohemia

Most of my sports-related dreams are nightmares :d

Every so often I have a dream where I realise that I have forgotten that the Olympics are taking place and I already missed 1 week of action. Crazy dream and not at all likely :d

8 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Every so often I have a dream where I realise that I have forgotten that the Olympics are taking place and I already missed 1 week of action. Crazy dream and not at all likely :d

That'd be weird indeed, imagine you realize only now Beijing 2022 is already over in a few days :lol: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

12 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

curiously, I also had this nightmare a couple of times...:yikes::facepalm:

however, I also dreamed multiple times of myself becoming Olympic Champion in the most different sports and under the most dramatic circumstances...:hairpull:

more than once, the Olympic title came when I was very young, just after the end of my high school experience and in that dream, in one of the many interviews after the competition and the medal ceremony, I remember going down hard on a couple of my high school teachers, showing the Gold Medal to the camera and shouting revenge words towards them and all the discrimination I've had to go through during those years (and if myself being an Olympic champion is only a dream, the rest unfortunately is true and I still feel a lot of sourness because of that :bones:)...

Edited by phelps

Never dreamed about myself participating at a high-level competition, but last night I dreamed about the French men's relay in biathlon :lol:

Jacquelin had a penalty loop, Fourcade fell at some point, and Desthieux kept losing time on the skis and at the shooting range, pretty much my nightmare for today's relay :lol: Hoping this is not a prophetic dream.

I had a couple of them a while back. I'll take you to the world of my crazy dreams...

- I was behind the wheel in a race somewhere, had a speed of ~400km/h, crashed,  died and then woke up...

- Denmark vs. another team in a football match, with Denmark leading 3:0 after some minutes. The match was then stopped because of Danish superiority...

- Simone Hauswald coming to the shooting range with a five-barrelled weapon, hitting all the targets in "one" shot...

- after the first day of the Summer Olympics (no specific one), China was leading the medal table with 20 golds, ahead of "Milky Way" with 4 golds...

- a new swimming event was added, the 6x18m Butterfly Relay...

The first one made perfect sence to me. I dreamt of this at the time when I was scared of taking driving lessons.

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.

27 minutes ago, Quasit said:

I had a couple of them a while back. I'll take you to the world of my crazy dreams...

- I was behind the wheel in a race somewhere, had a speed of ~400km/h, crashed,  died and then woke up...

- Denmark vs. another team in a football match, with Denmark leading 3:0 after some minutes. The match was then stopped because of Danish superiority...

- Simone Hauswald coming to the shooting range with a five-barrelled weapon, hitting all the targets in "one" shot...

- after the first day of the Summer Olympics (no specific one), China was leading the medal table with 20 golds, ahead of "Milky Way" with 4 golds...

The first one made perfect sence to me. I dreamt of this at the time when I was scared of taking driving lessons.

That is awesome :d 

Nebelwerfer, including an extra round :p 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

43 minutes ago, Quasit said:

Beware. IOC may be listening! :p