website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2020

1 hour ago, dcro said:

So @heywoodu is a part of the Belgian relay. All is well in the world.

If I knew you'd put me in there as Rösch, I'd have given Croatia points. Rösch :bowdown: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

48 minutes ago, dcro said:

Dutch!

That old guy with his weird southern (absolutely not Amsterdam) pronounciation of 'Van Gogh' :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

17 minutes ago, intoronto said:

I know a certain someone ( @thiago_simoes) who will like the song in this video :d

Also I am in this video (in the background, ofc) lol

I'm the only one who likes this song? :lol: Not for regular listening, but as a multi-sport games song it's pretty effective.

It also brings back good memories!

11 minutes ago, hckosice said:

So,  what are we going to do tonight ? :lol:

Watching a weekly quiz on TV in which one can play with an app at home (the app reacts to the TV's sound) :d 

I had no idea this existed until my sister told me yesterday, as alternative for me obviously watching sports normally on every Sunday evening (and morning and afternoon) :p 

16 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Watching a weekly quiz on TV in which one can play with an app at home (the app reacts to the TV's sound) :d 

I had no idea this existed until my sister told me yesterday, as alternative for me obviously watching sports normally on every Sunday evening (and morning and afternoon) :p 

sounds fun, any interesting question ? :d

9 minutes ago, hckosice said:

sounds fun, any interesting question ? :d

Yes but it's going too fast to post them :lol: I'll see which I remember :p 

Quickly one now:

"North America has more inhabitants than South America. True or False?"