website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2020

Totallympics International Song Contest - Top 40 Chart

The concluding part of the TISC Top 40 charts series features the 5 songs with the highest points-per-jury average in the history of the contest.

At #5 is Kodaline with the song Shed A Tear - the current TISC Annual champion from Ireland. Following at #4 by the highest-ranked runner-up of all-time from Italy. Con Te Partiro by Andrea Boccelli came close to winning the very first contest.

And at #3 is the song that just pipped Italy to that inaugural title - Roxette - Listen To Your Heart, the 2013 TISC champion from Sweden.

Coming in at #2 is  the highest ranked TISC Annual song of all-time - The Script with Superheroes, the 2015 TISC Annual champion from Ireland.

And to round out the Top 40 chart is The Cranberries with Zombie. With a PPJ average of 8.33, the 2014 TISC Open champion handed Ireland their first win at the contest.....

ireland-flag-animation.gif

Kodaline - Shed A Tear

italy-flag-animation.gif

Andrea Bocelli - Con Te Partiro

sweden-flag-animation.gif

Roxette - Listen To Your Heart

The Script - Superheroes

The Cranberries - Zombie

So real-life super hits occupy the entire all-time podium, meh :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Fun fact, I never voted for anyone in the Top 10 all time list. :d

Granted, only 3 (!) of them came during the 2015 Open or after, but even those didn't even come close to scoring points from Croatia. :p

#banbestmen

:PHI PHILIPPINES :PHI

I listened this song by chance a few weeks ago and I really liked it, so this year Philippines is going to be my second pick for the Festival of Music.

Binalewala - Michael Libaranda