website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2020

2 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

I have a very good recollection of this edition as I was on hosting duties. I don't remember what else was going on in my life in 2015 though :d 

When you're hosting nothing else can absolutely happen. You have to be focused 110%.

3 minutes ago, dcro said:

I had my first hosting nightmare tonight.

I dreamt that the big day came and I failed to prepare any of the templates. :lol:

Oh damn. I hope you then went to check if you've got it all ready, since the show begins in 35 minutes?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

To post my idea also in here. After we are done with TISC, we could select Eurovision winner for 2020. We could at first vote for songs, which should be contesting in 1st semifinal on 12th May, then 2nd semifinal and later on Grand Final. Of course you can not vote for your own country, in semis there would only be revealed songs, qualified to final (without any points), and so on.

What do you think, is it possible?

23 minutes ago, Werloc said:

This reminds me of USA making templates for everybody but themselves :lol:

I also recall Denmark in TISC Open 2019 had made templates for all and then realised during the Grand Final that they forgot to make one for themselves. 

I have heard the member of the host committee who was responsible for making templates has been moved to a new position. I think he is now the manager for some other contest?

Edited by Wumo

24 minutes ago, Wumo said:

I also recall Denmark in TISC Open 2019 had made templates for all and then realised during the Grand Final that they forgot to make one for themselves. 

I have heard the member of the host committee who was responsible for making templates has been moved to a new position. I think he is now the manager for some other contest?

Wait, so perhaps I got you mixed up and it was Denmark that didn't have host templates ant not the USA :p

It's highly unlikely that it would have happened twice.

14 minutes ago, dcro said:

Fun fact: in the dream, you were the one that was mostly pissed by missing templates. :p

It's very difficult to piss me off, you must have done something more than just forget the templates :d

You probably also booked the two nations that I want to book this year for the Festival of Music.