website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2020

Totallympics International Song Contest - Top 40 Chart

c300.png

As we await the Festival of Music on Wednesday and indeed the TISC Annual Grand Final on April 11th, it is incredible to think that over 500 songs have now been showcased at TISC. In this series we will look at the Top 40 of TISC, the songs that proved to be a hit with the national juries and secured the highest points-per-jury averages. Each of the songs in this series have scored well over 100 points and are in the top 10% in terms of points-per-jury averages. How many songs from the latest edition of TISC (the 14th edition) will appear in the next update of the Top 40 remains to be seen.

Today we begin with those songs in positions 40th - 31st on the All-Time list. Part I of today's edition (Positions #40 - #36), Part II (Positions #35 - #31).

argentina-flag-animation.gif

Fito Paez - Mariposa Technicolor

united-states-flag-animation.gif

Kelly Clarkson - A Moment Like This

brazil-flag-animation.gif

Alok, Bruna Martini feat. Zeeba - Hear Me Now

ireland-flag-animation.gif

Enya - Diamonds On The Water

canada-flag-animation.gif

Bryan Adams - Run To You

Part II of today's TISC Top 40 edition features the songs with PPJ averages ranked #35 - #31 in the All-Time TISC list....

united-kingdom-flag-animation.gif

Gary Barlow - Let Me Go

denmark-flag-animation.gif

Volbeat - Cape Of Our Hero

spain-flag-animation.gif

Enrique Iglesias - Bailamos

italy-flag-animation.gif

Nek - Fatti Avanti Amore

united-states-flag-animation.gif

Christina Grimmie - Feelin' Good

3 hours ago, OlympicIRL said:

c300.png

As we await the Festival of Music on Wednesday and indeed the TISC Annual Grand Final on April 11th, it is incredible to think that over 500 songs have now been showcased at TISC. In this series we will look at the Top 40 of TISC, the songs that proved to be a hit with the national juries and secured the highest points-per-jury averages. Each of the songs in this series have scored well over 100 points and are in the top 10% in terms of points-per-jury averages. How many songs from the latest edition of TISC (the 14th edition) will appear in the next update of the Top 40 remains to be seen.

Today we begin with those songs in positions 40th - 31st on the All-Time list. Part I of today's edition (Positions #40 - #36), Part II (Positions #35 - #31).

argentina-flag-animation.gif

Fito Paez - Mariposa Technicolor

My personal top 3 from the whole entries I've listened to, still playing this song regularly on Spotify :d

Can't wait to use this song someday in another online contest that I follow

On 22/03/2020 at 18:21, Werloc said:

That moment when @OlympicIRL says that the songs have well over 100 points and I'm here scared thinking if the song that Lithuania won with is going to make it into the top 40 :lol:

Sadly "Song About Love" is at #45 on the All-Time PPJ list :(

But the fact the song won TISC is a much bigger achievement anyway.

19 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

It was a competitive edition with the lead changing hands between about 5 different nations throughout :d

It was such a weird contest for me. I was having a rough time and it's really difficult to trace back what was up with 2015. 

The fact that my 2015 contest votes are what bother me the most out of all of these editions is what makes me feel that I was definitely out of it during that time :p

A quick FB search showed me that it was exactly the year when I just started going to uni as well as was forced to participate in X Factor (Lost majority vote 6-2 when the band and management were voting if we should go).

So yeah, I remember winning TISC was very special on that day. I wasn't really in spirit at the start, but as the day went on, I became a bit more cheerful and a lot more stressed.

Edited by Werloc

5 minutes ago, Werloc said:

It was such a weird contest for me. I was having a rough time and it's really difficult to trace back what was up with 2015. 

The fact that my 2015 contest votes are what bother me the most out of all of these editions is what makes me feel that I was definitely out of it during that time :p

A quick FB search showed me that it was exactly the year when I just started going to uni as well as was forced to participate in X Factor (Lost majority vote 6-2 when the band and management were voting if we should go).

So yeah, I remember winning TISC was very special on that day. I wasn't really in spirit at the start, but as the day went on, I became a bit more cheerful and a lot more stressful. 

I have a very good recollection of this edition as I was on hosting duties. I don't remember what else was going on in my life in 2015 though :d