website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2020

There is like so much time that TAISC 2020 can be brought foward by a week or can be held in part 1 and part 2 in two different weeks 4th April and 11 April like 19 results each. 

Maybe 1 result can be published after every 1 hour and even can go for like 4 days of finals. 

PS : Just out of boredom 

Ooooooor, we can vote in four different ways and have a final every week with four different outcomes :woot:

Edit: The first final can be the original vote

The second final is every user giving points to their 13th-24th song to choose the best average song

And the third final is every user giving points to their 25th-36th song to choose the best worst song

I need ideas for the fourth final.

Edit 2: since Eurovision is cancelled, the fourth final can be giving points to countries closest in proximity to your country, where you would have to google the distances between countries, so you wouln't give points to countries that are further away.

Edited by Werloc

8 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Now when I think about it, the best worst song TISC format would be hilarious :lol:

Everybody getting offended if they're getting points and sitting with 0 is celebratory :p

Oh! Oh! Quickly, find that song that says people eating meat are filthy murderers! Twelve points!

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Oh! Oh! Quickly, find that song that says people eating meat are filthy murderers! Twelve points!

I don't know if it would be as fun of a concept if everybody didn't try, because at the end of the day, you would have to listen to 30+ awful songs and I don't want to sign up for that.

What I'd be okay with is listening for a second time the songs that didn't pass my first round :p

2 hours ago, dcro said:

Croatia closed its borders today.

But not to worry, I managed to secure special exemptions for all of you. :coffee:

That´s all fine, but just curious to see how you´ll secure the exemption for peples that can´t leave even their own country :p