website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2020

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

A Brazilian picking the Dutch song? Please turn on your volume and click the red button on this link (no, it's not a virus or something).

Hahaha, well, I believe at this point it is difficult to say which one of you is Brazilian and which one is Dutch :d

1 minute ago, Werloc said:

I also petition that during the Christmas period we have those Christmas lights that we can smash and clickidy crash.

For seasons other than Christmas, I just want an abundance of this button in some of the corners of the forum, because I already pressed it more times than it should be legal :lol:

Ooooor, we can implement this as a reaction for messages. Example: someone saying that Mariah Carey "Emotions" is not the best TISC song of all time. Instantly gets hit with a HOW DARE YOU? How COULD YOU? 

It would be so awesome to have sound reactions. Like, you get a notification "Werloc reacted to your post in XXX", you click on the notification and hear HOW DARE YOU!! instead of seeing one of those reaction emojis. 

@Sindo It is time.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, Wanderer said:

Hahaha, well, I believe at this point it is difficult to say which one of you is Brazilian and which one is Dutch :d

The one with a Brazilian flag in the user icon is Dutch and the one with a Dutch flag on the brightly orange helmet is Brazilian. Obviously.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

13 minutes ago, Werloc said:

I am sorry, but accomodating your music taste has proved unprofitable in the past. Your 12 points are an amazing feat to achieve, but at what cost? :wacko:

I think my 12 this edition should do very well.