website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2020

5 minutes ago, Vektor said:

We are just bad at Eurovision and got lucky a few times despite always doing the bare minimum. Even when we perform well our staging isn't anything special. 

But that's my problem with it. They had decent staging, so why revert everything to the bare minimum? 

and they didn't change much of anything regarding the drummer and the vocalist, so if you're planning to dress your backing vocalists like they're going to a barbeque and have them do nothing, take them off the stage completely and play more camera angles on the lead vocals and the drummer.

TAISC 2020 to go forward as planned amid Coronavirus outbreak

Viceland GIF by KING OF THE ROAD

Early part of 2020 has been marked by the Coronavirus (CoViD-19) outbreak. General concern, and to an extent mass hysteria, have caused plenty of sports and cultural events to be either postponed, moved or altogether cancelled. Even the famous Eurovision Song Contest, scheduled to be held in the Netherlands, appears to be under threat. All this drama has in turn created questionmarks over the feasibility of TAISC 2020 - first TISC to be set in Croatia.

"We are constantly monitoring the situation, but so far there is no reason for much concern.", said the head of the organizing committee

Coronavirus outbreak has spread to over 100 countries so far, including Croatia, which currently counts 12 official cases, 5 of whom are placed in the host city of Rijeka. Out of 38 countries entered to compete, 36 have reported Coronavirus cases within their borders. The only exceptions as of today remain to be Kazakhstan and Uruguay.

"As we are nearing the end of Winter, there is a hope that Coronavirus will be stopped in its tracks by warmer temperatures."

"Come hell or high water, TISC will go forward as planned.", concluded the organizers

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen

Fourth and last listen finished, and I just sent my votes to the host. It has been really tough to decide this year as I said before there are a lot of good songs I really enjoyed. In fact, one of the songs I liked the most during my first listen (2nd place) has not finally made the top12.

After 3rd 4th and 5th listen with the lyrics(preliminary Group stage Rounds :lol::wacko:)  I have my 10 qualified nations to accompany the 14 Finalists to get my 24 Final stage Group stage (draw needed with pots A B C D ) As a break i watched all the videos lol :crazy: i found out that for some songs the meaning of the song and lyrics is better expressed on the video  :whistle: .. in some other songs the video confirmed my first opinion and helped me eliminate them :roflmao: