website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2020

Damn, I would really love for us to get 40 countries :(

Countries that haven't re-registered into the 2020 edition: Chile, Morocco, Slovakia, Sweden

Countries that we've been missing since 2019 contests: Canada, Egypt, Finland, Great Britain, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Bulgaria, Colombia, Germany, Russia, Turkey, Venezuela

Countries that we've been missing since 2018 contests: Austria, Azerbaijan, Estonia, Iran, Switzerland (these five probably hurt the most for me personally, because of the amount of times they got points from me, Austria and Switzerland getting 12s)

Countries that we've been missing since 2017 contests: Czech Republic

And from earlier years I recall Latvia, Montenegro, Vietnam, Guyana, Lebanon.

That's like 27 countries, some of those are still fairly frequent users, so it shouldn't be impossible. :bounce:

since I'm in kind of quarantine and have nothing to do in next 40 or 45 days I thought maybe I can spend some of my now less precious time here :d

but before even saying "I'm in" here I thought I should check first to see if there is something I like from last year music. mostly because last year was total disaster for my country from start to finish, (and counting) therefore you can imagine it was less passion to make better works. I found one but that's a bit old, it was released in November 2018. even though apparently the whole album released later in March 2019. so I don't know if that's eligible or not.

8 minutes ago, MHSN said:

I found one but that's a bit old, it was released in November 2018. even though apparently the whole album released later in March 2019. so I don't know if that's eligible or not.

Hi @MHSN, would be great to have you back! And yes, that song would indeed be eligible according to the rules so if you decide that’s the one you want it is fine to use that :yes

Maybe someone of @Quasit @Ionoutz24 @Dmitry @Michal Hroch will take part? Hello :d

Edit: @hckosice @Khadidja Aisha @Manulete @Belle are you aware that you all need to re-enter to the contest and post song again?

Edited by rybak

:SLO Slovenia :SLO 

K.A.T. - Imaginative Man

So, finally here it is, another Slovenian entry. This time it is K.A.T., who will be representing us, with a song "Imaginative Man".

K.A.T. is more known as Katarina Čas, actress, TV host, model and from last year on also occasional singer. Her first few songs got quite good reception, though you can tell, she is not a proffesional singer. (so, no 12 pts for us :d). Just kidding, of course, if you like song, vote, if not, thank you for your time.

Katarina Čas was born in 1976 and was in 90s very popular TV host (music show Atlantis, later dating show Zmenkarije).

She came back in 2005 with special music show Aritmija on RTV SLO, which gave a lot of attention on less known genres, later on she hosted also one of the last music charts shows in our country (Lestvica na drugem / yes, we do not have no top of the pop shows here,...). 

Most recently she is known as an actress, who found her way to Hollywood. She starred in Wolf of Wall Street with Leonardo di Caprio and Margot Robbie. She also played with Al Pacino in Danny Collins.

So, here it is,...

Spoiler

LYRICS

Murky ride, strange passengers
vast lands of the unknown
so many things to explore
things I can imagine now

differently as before

Like walking, talking, going to sleep
chasing dragons I secretly keep
there is something I wanted to tell
do you remember that tune from William Tell