website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2020

6 hours ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

:IND Teri Mitti :IND

I felt it was a good choice but I insisted @Fly_like_a_don to wait. I wanted to dm every member of Indian Thread to ask their opinion. I believe it's a very good choice looking at the  response but I will still ask everyone(until they havea clear yes or no)  personally  as planned. Unless there is a significant reason I'll not change it. 

:d

Edited by Ashton

30 minutes ago, Ashton said:

I felt it was a good choice but I insisted @Fly_like_a_don to wait. I wanted to dm every member of Indian Thread to ask their opinion. I believe it's a very good choice looking at the  response but I will still ask everyone(until they havea clear yes or no)  personally  as planned. Unless there is a significant reason I'll not change it. 

Dude you don't need to ask each and every Indian user for permission. You posted a long time back that you would be participating in the contest. Onus is on others to contact you if they have some song in mind. 

34 minutes ago, Ashton said:

So that they get interested and you want to bid next year :p

All I can say is Good Luck My Friend !!

Realized I won't have excess to internet till exam ends on March 3rd .So I don't see myself coming online unless the home rule changes. Just the text books and notes from tomorrow... Will directly return for voting next month. 

Edited by Ashton

1 hour ago, Ashton said:

Realized I won't have excess to internet till exam ends on March 3rd .So I don't see myself coming online unless the home rule changes. Just the text books and notes from tomorrow... Will directly return for voting next month. 

:lol:

It's your 1st contest. So it's basically your decision. :d ATB for your exams. I'll enjoy the women's cricket world cup t20 from tomorrow :cheer:

11 hours ago, Dolby said:

@OlympicIRL Would you be kind enough and tell me what was decided about voting rules for multiple member juries?

For multi-member juries with 4 or more members, that jury can decide to allow each member to award points using the format 18-15-12-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 or they can choose to use the standard format of 12-11-10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1.

Before the voting period begins, the jury will discuss which format they want to choose and then post on thread to say which format will be used. Each member will then submit their votes to the host as usual and the scores will be combined as normal.

:wNZL: New Zealand :wNZL:

The Kiwis are happy to announce their representative for the TAISC 2020!

Aldous Harding uses oddness as both lure and armor. You can see it in her performances, which suggest a neurodiverse lexicon of emotions in her facial tics and physicality. And you can hear it in the language of Designer, her quizzically beautiful third LP, where she pivots artfully from folk eccentric to pop eccentric.

:wNZL: Aldous Harding - Zoo Eyes :wNZL:

Spoiler

Zoo Eyes

Aldous Harding

Why, what am I doing in Dubai?
In the prime of my life
Do you love me?
Cried all the way through
Zoo eyes, zoo eyes, zoo eyes

Zoo eyes
Ask for me and you shall receive
Opulent fair