website statistics

Wrestling UWW Asian Championships 2020

Totallympics

and seeding and favorites for the AQT in last 3 weights

74kg:

#1 :IND Jitender

#2 :IRI Hosseinkhani

#3 :MGL Zandanbud

I think Jitender will represent India at the AQT, not sure about Hosseinkhani at all but if not, Zandanbud most probably will take the 2nd seed. the next guy is from Iraq !!

:JPN:KAZ are already qualified, I think :UZB is the big favorite here, :IRI:IND are the next best. with :KGZ:MGL behind them. :KOR guy got seriously injured at the worlds and didn't wrestle since then, he can be in that group if healthy, slim chance for :CHN also there is a chance to see :BRN Batirov in the competition.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

86kg:

#1 :JPN Yamada

#2 :UZB Shapiev

#3 :JPN Takatani

#4 :KAZ Dauletbekov

Japan will send Takatani and not that Yamada guy. but I'm not sure about Uzbekistan, they have two guys named Shapiev, not sure which one will wrestle.

:IRI:IND are already qualified, no clear favorite but I think :JPN is a bit better with :UZB:MGL:KAZ:KGZ next to him. slim chance for :KOR:CHN:TJK. and if that :LBN guy solves his problem with LBN federation he will be one of the favorites too.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

125kg:

#1 :KAZ Batirmurzayev

#2 :MGL Dorjkhand

#3 :KOR Nam

almost sure both top seeds will participate

:IRI:CHN are already qualified, :KAZ is the clear favorite and very talented. he is 95% guaranteed a quota. I think next are :MGL:IND and then :KOR of course only India bring that guy Sumit, the new guy has no chance. slim chance for :KGZ too. beside that I don't know who Uzbekistan will send to the AQT, their main guy failed the drug test and the wrestler they sent here was very bad. they have one month left to check the Russian market and buy a new one !