website statistics

The impossible World Records

Blue Swede

As title says,what to do regarding names like Florence Griffith Joyner,Jackie Joyner Kersee,Jarmila Kratochvilova,Marita Koch and so on?

Everyone that can put one and one together realises the non value in those so called World Records.

Are mankind going to die out before those are erased?

1 hour ago, SalamAkhi said:

What are you implying ? 

We know that Kratochvilova and Koch are horrible cheating juiced Commies, but JJK and Flo-Jo are wonderful self-made women, their record are well deserved :mad:

:)

Not only was Flo-Jo doped to her fingertips, but the wind-gauge was nobbled as wel.

The thing that annoys me the most was that in the early 1990s the IAAF got absolute, definitive, tested in a court of law proof that all the DDR records were fake, but they were too incompetent to remove them.  OK, it would have not fixed every single problem, but it would at least have cleared a lot of ground for honest athletes.

1 hour ago, Monzanator said:

I was watching live on TV when Christine Arron won the 1998 European Championships in 10,73 and even then it was already said this is the real women's WR :p

Obviously. The wonderful 90's, when absolutely nobody doped :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Paula Radcliffe's totally not suspicous marathon world rec.....oh wait, new Nike shoes. Never mind.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

I didn't say that. I just made a comparison between FGJ & Arron you obviously disagree with. Whatever :coffee:

I thought you just meant a rather naive TV commentator said that at the time, but alright. Much like the naive TV commentators here were positively (no pun intended) amazed by the Gewiss-Ballan show in 1994.

Edited by heywoodu

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I thought you just meant a rather naive TV commentator said that at the time, but alright. Much like the naive TV commentators here were positively (no pun intended) amazed by the Gewiss-Ballan show in 1994.

Gewiss-Ballan? That's from cycling? I have no idea what are you talking about since I don't follow cycyling that much.