website statistics

Speed Skating ISU Single Distances World Championships 2020

Totallympics

Bye Jorrit

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Interesting to see how much Yuskov is going to collapse.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Quite a decent collapse, 7/10

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Quite a decent collapse, 7/10

More like 5/10 on the Nauta scale. :bye:

In case you are wondering what the hell I am talking about - I'll never forget Nauta's SLC race where she was heading for a massive PB or something, but ended the race with 38 seconds lap. :p

#banbestmen

3 minutes ago, dcro said:

More like 5/10 on the Nauta scale. :bye:

In case you are wondering what the hell I am talking about - I'll never forget Nauta's SLC race where she was heading for a massive PB or something, but ended the race with 38 seconds lap. :p

Excellent :p

FTijMfi.png

Roest is under WR pace at the moment :p Little does he know he'll finish with 30+ second laps

meh! it was close, but Bloemen got the edge...

most likely, skating after Kramer was the the decisive factor...

Ghiotto was good, but nothing exciting...he didn't take any risk, going 29.x since the beginning (and still closing the last 2 laps at 30.x)...let's see if he can at least make the top 8...:mumble: