web
analytics
Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Totallympics

Speed Skating ISU Single Distances World Championships 2020

Recommended Posts

False start on 10k. :lol:


All King Victor Emmanuel's Show Horses Can Make Really Beautiful People Fall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dcro said:

Beckert once again looked as though he had much in reserve when he crossed the line.

Yeah, makes you wonder...did he time that 100% perfectly, or should he have attacked earlier?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

false start over 10k :facepalm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just throwing the two fastest times in history out there.

 

FS2H7mV.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

By the way, the worst part of any distance above 1500m is the back pain. Holding that aero-position sucks! I think these guys train it more, so they’re probably used to it. But god, it sucks.


“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Olympian1010 said:

By the way, the worst part of any distance above 1500m is the back pain. Holding that aero-position sucks! I think these guys train it more, so they’re probably used to it. But god, it sucks.

Yeah, every single skater says 1500m is by far the most painful :p Way more than the longer ones

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, heywoodu said:

Yeah, makes you wonder...did he time that 100% perfectly, or should he have attacked earlier?

 

tbh, I've always seen him racing like that...also his former teammate Frank Dittert used to race the 10k with that pace, accelerating towards the end and leaving the impression they could start earlier and skate a bit faster...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, phelps said:

 

tbh, I've always seen him racing like that...also his former teammate Frank Dittert used to race the 10k with that pace, accelerating towards the end and leaving the impression they could start earlier and skate a bit faster...

Frank Dittrich you mean, I assume? :p

 

But yeah, I doubt they always time it perfectly. Maybe they've attacked earlier before, got destroyed and didn't dare do it again :d 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10/10 for Jorrit.

 

Harry Potter Lol GIF by Sky


All King Victor Emmanuel's Show Horses Can Make Really Beautiful People Fall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...