website statistics

Speed Skating ISU Single Distances World Championships 2020

Totallympics

Just now, phelps said:

:NED Thomas Krol! :yikes:

finally, Mantia's time (staying on top from heat #1) goes down...

These guys don't like you disrespecting them :p

3i3140N.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

These guys don't like you disrespecting them :p

3i3140N.png

yeah, you're right...I don't know why I took Ichinohe's time as a referral (he skated the 1.42 in heat #1)...:facepalm:

(I must confess that I'm a bit distracted...I'm currently watching Speedskating, Football and Hockey at the same time :yikes::hairpull:)...

Edited by phelps

:CAN Blondin wins the women's mass start...

the favourite :NED Schouten only 3rd and :ITA Francesca Lollobrigida only 5th...frankly I don't understand her attitude during the race...she's been always in the middle of the main group and then she started her final sprint from way too far..she basically never had a single chance to make the podium today...

:NED Bergsma!!! :yikes:

Canadians stunned by the Dutch after a shitty race, where basically 4/5 skaters took a big lead over the main group and then fought for the medals only between them...

nice effort by Bergsma, though, who closed the gap by himself after having underestimated the leading group for a while, but he did react just in time not to waste his chances and finally edged out the Canadian duo...

no comment on Giovannini's performance...senseless...just senseless (and useless)...:facepalm:

another championship to forget as quick as possible for ITA is over...

Gélinas-Beaulieu had a huge chance for gold this way if the schedule wasn't so completely idiotic (and he didn't make the dumb choice to do both the 1500m and mass start).

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!