website statistics

Which Sports Events are you Currently Watching?

dcro

Guess I should be happy then :p 

I probably should have sent them my wishlist certain there’s only a certain few I can’t find, but hopefully they surprise me :d

On a side note: I’m now followed by multiple ITG reporters, a few of the higher ups in the OC staff, the IOC Press Secretary, and the World Games. I’ve made the big leagues :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

7 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

On a side note: I’m now followed by multiple ITG reporters, a few of the higher ups in the OC staff, the IOC Press Secretary, and the World Games. I’ve made the big leagues :p

Thats nothing, now you are followed by me. donald trump eye roll GIF

1 minute ago, Dolby said:

Thats nothing, now you are followed by me. donald trump eye roll GIF

And Lord Buckethead! and that Marble racing channel! 

For a man with only 77 followers, I’m doing pretty damn well for myself :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Found out that CCTV has a bunch of replays from the 2011 Asian Winter Games, so that’s what I’m watching for the next few days :d

Final day of the 2019 British Superbikes championships, I had completely forgotten I still had the deciding races to watch :d 

Excellent program too and it's all still on the Eurosport Player :cheer: 

6Q1MQO2.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

17 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Found out that CCTV has a bunch of replays from the 2011 Asian Winter Games, so that’s what I’m watching for the next few days :d

And now imagine the English lesson (for foreigners) and the abbreviation "CCTV" as a new word.

Teacher: What is a CCTV?

Vojthas: It's China Central Television.

Teacher: ...

Yes, the "correct" answer was "closed-circuit TV".

On 31/03/2020 at 23:36, Olympian1010 said:

Guess I should be happy then :p 

I probably should have sent them my wishlist certain there’s only a certain few I can’t find, but hopefully they surprise me :d

Great choice for the replay by the IWGA :yes

This might be the best fistball match ever played (and that’s according to the IF). If you have time today, I’d definitely recommend giving it a watch:

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

Great choice for the replay by the IWGA :yes

This might be the best fistball match ever played (and that’s according to the IF). If you have time today, I’d definitely recommend giving it a watch:

Oh yeah, I remember watching this match.

I hope they will somehow upload the badminton from 1981 but that seems like demanding Olympic Channel to upload something from Moscow 1980

Edited by Griff88

Today (CET):

16.00 Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup Virtual Edition – Barcelona
20.30 IndyCar iRacing Barber

Tomorrow:

15.30 Virtual Ronde van Vlaanderen (13 riders, including the likes of Stybar and Van Avermaet)
19.00 NASCAR iRacing Bristol

19.00 Not the Vietnam Grand Prix F1 iRacing
21.00 F1 eSports Virtual Grand Prix Series

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!