website statistics

Which Sports Events are you Currently Watching?

dcro

9 minutes ago, phelps said:

p.s. my absolutely favourite movie with Peter Sellers is this one:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0057413/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_2

Sure, the original pink panther series are great, I personally like more a shot in the dark, but the 1st pink panther is funny as well, especially that crazy car chase scene with the zebra :rofl:

but the Party is just a masterpiece of comedy, I saw it so many times but always laughing like the first time

Everything is dried up on TV. There are 2 main group of sports channel. 

One is showing IPL which is never going to happen this year (15 channels )

One is showing WWE and Olympic highlights ,movies and inspiring stories from last 20 years' games

It looks there will be no olympics this summer. Let's play the game then. Let's do the olympics online. The game is IT SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED TODAY, Today is 23rd. Tomorrow, on 24th, there should be the opening ceremony. The questions for tomorrow, 24 th: 1. WHO WILL LIT THE OLYMPIC FLAME? 2. WHO WILL BE YOUR COUNTRY FLAG BEARER? 3. WHICH COUNTRY WILL LOOK THE BEST IN THE PARADE OF NATIONS?  And what happened so far? On 22nd, sotfball and women's football. Japan beats Australia in opening softball match, it was played in Fukushima to show the world it is safe out there. And first win for TEAM CANADA in softball against Mexico. In women's football USA plays very well, an easy win over New Zealand, postmatch interview with Megan Rapinoe gets viral - strong words on Trump, on world situation, on women rights, on minorities rights etc. Canada wins over Zambia 3-0. On 23rd, softball again and men's football. US proves to be too strong for Canada in a softball, but don't worry, there will be many chances for a revenge in other disciplines. In men's football great play by Spain (3-0 vs Korea Rep.) and by Argentina (3-0 vs New Zealand). Good games for France (2-1 vs Ivory Coast) and Brazil (2-1 vs South Africa), It is a pity Canada didn;t qualify, but Mexico and USA were too strong in qualifying championships. And they prove they are strong with Mexico-Romania 1-0 and USA-South Africa 1-1. The biggest upset is Egypt win over Germany 2-1 with great play by Mo Salah who scores twice!!! Let;s play together, here is the schedule https://tokyo2020.org/en/schedule/ and here are qualification systems https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_Summer_Olympics#Sports

@MHSN one question. Can you explain me wtf happened in that -86kg Rio 2016 bronze medal match between J´den Cox and Reineris Salas Perez ? Were those 2 points the judges awarded after the USA challenge correct ? I doubt about it but again I don´t know obviously well the rules. The Cuban guy was really pissed and refused to finish the last 6 seconds of the bout and got DSQ

1 hour ago, hckosice said:

@MHSN one question. Can you explain me wtf happened in that -86kg Rio 2016 bronze medal match between J´den Cox and Reineris Salas Perez ? Were those 2 points the judges awarded after the USA challenge correct ? I doubt about it but again I don´t know obviously well the rules. The Cuban guy was really pissed and refused to finish the last 6 seconds of the bout and got DSQ

I'm surprised that I couldn't remember that match at all and had to watch it again ! :yikes:

no I don't think that was correct, even though they changed the rules something like 1000 times since then, right now they don't award points at all for situation like that but maybe in 2016 they were too kind to award points easier, but Cox was never in total control, even for a moment to deserves those points, so to me that was a wrong call

8 minutes ago, MHSN said:

I'm surprised that I couldn't remember that match at all and had to watch it again ! :yikes:

no I don't think that was correct, even though they changed the rules something like 1000 times since then, right now they don't award points at all for situation like that but maybe in 2016 they were too kind to award points easier, but Cox was never in total control, even for a moment to deserves those points, so to me that was a wrong call

Thanks. That´s what I thought too.

btw just finished with the -125kg finals, sorry for your Ghasemi, to eliminate Petriashvili and then lost such way in the final was sad for him for sure, even if it seems to me like the czech ref was always penalising only Ghasemi.

In other hand that Petriashvili bronze medal 31 second match was really something :lol:

27 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Thanks. That´s what I thought too.

btw just finished with the -125kg finals, sorry for your Ghasemi, to eliminate Petriashvili and then lost such way in the final was sad for him for sure, even if it seems to me like the czech ref was always penalising only Ghasemi.

In other hand that Petriashvili bronze medal 31 second match was really something :lol:

I think the officiating was OK in that match, Ghasemi was passive and deserved those cautions, actually nobody expected him to even win a silver, Akgul was huge huge favorite against him. beating Petriashvili was already a huge achievement, 

well Dlagnev got injured in his QF match, if you watch his SF with Ghasemi, it was also the same story, in something like 30 seconds, that was stupid of Dlagnev to wrestle despite the injury and make himself looks like a fool