website statistics

Which Sports Events are you Currently Watching?

dcro

7 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

I can give a random multi-sports games replay if you want :p

Wow that would be so nice of you. I'm looking for a rare games with good replay. 

Here is the order of interests :

Water multi sport games 

Commonwealth Youth Games 2017

Beach multi sport games

Regional games of 2019

Very unique games if any

I don't want like all of them whichever you search and find good bcoz our interests would be almost the same :p

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

But if it's airing it live, that means you can watch it live :cheer: 

I'm not a morning person.  5:30am is too early for me. ;)

During the Olympics, I would happily make that happen.  Not so much for the Tour de Ski.

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

But if it's airing it live, that means you can watch it live :cheer: 

I ain’t looking to get up at 3AM. Plus, I don’t have to have a cable provider to watch the replay :d

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

Wow that would be so nice of you. I'm looking for a rare games with good replay. 

Here is the order of interests :

Water multi sport games 

Commonwealth Youth Games 2017

Beach multi sport games

Regional games of 2019

Very unique games if any

I don't want like all of them whichever you search and find good bcoz our interests would be almost the same :p

2017 CYG: 

2019 Mediterranean Beach Games (since I know you already watched the African ones ;)): 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

• 2 months later...
23 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

So what sports events you all currently watching, there's so much to choose from isn't there? :p

I'm watching snooker - Gibraltar Open.

I gave up on being able to watch anything this week (besides my normal dose of replays). Now, I’m just assembling various results books (2009 Asian Martial Arts Games currently).

About to watch today's biathlon and then snowboard cross. After that I'll watch what I've got remaining of the winter junior world championships, tomorrow's biathlon and then on to finally catching up on the climbing :d

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!