website statistics

Which Sports Events are you Currently Watching?

dcro

Since last Saturday: 2019 Winter Universiade

Starting this Thursday: 2019 South American Beach Games (hopefully I find TV (online) coverage) and 2019 Special Olympics World Games (because I had such a wonderful time going to them when they were in LA four years ago)

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

• 2 months later...

ALERT!!! 

Volleyball in TV !!! :yikes: absolutely unbelievable !

Just arrived home, turned on my TV and I can not believe my eyes, the national broadcaster RTVS2 is right now showing live womens volleyball :SVK vs :SWE apparently some golden league match lol, and according to the schedule they are going to show live from 19:00 also the mens golden league match of slovakia wtf ?!?

and even more obscure and mysterious about what is going on ? between the Volleyball matches they will show womens handball match :SWE vs :SVK live.

I can not believe it. this is an absolute revolution...

but still no canoe slalom is the biggest shock for me right now personally, even if considering the mega failures of our athletes in Pau this week this is not a so huge surprise to see our TV abandoned it...

Giro d'Italia, stage 20

And the last 6 races of last year's British Touring Car Championship so I can then watch this year's races as well and after almost a year finally be up to date again and free to check their Wikipedia page without being spoilered :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Cricket World Cup, Sri Lanka vs New Zealand (thanks to a Satellite feed @ 7° East)

later, Slalom Canoeing, European Champs (recorded from French TV)

tonight, Football, Champions League final and after that, maybe some MLB Baseball

1 hour ago, hckosice said:

and even more obscure and mysterious about what is going on ? between the Volleyball matches they will show womens handball match :SWE vs :SVK live

okay pass...

after 10 minutes of play our girls scored 2 goals :lol: that should be enough handball for me until Tokyo :d

6th match of the Dutch Basketball League

Tour of Norway stage 5

After I finished that, it's time to launch the Eurosport Player and skip through the qualifying of Moto3, Moto2 and MotoGP followed by the Red Bull Rookies Cup race. Then tonight CL final and the first of two IndyCar races in Detroit.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!