website statistics

Which Sports Events are you Currently Watching?

dcro

So here we go,

Day -1

18:00 Football Iraq-Denmark

20:00 Football Honduras - Algeria definitely my top schedule of the day - Allez les Fenecs ! Go Algeria ! :cheer:

22:00 Football Brazil - South Africa 2nd half

23:00 Football Mexico - Germany 2nd half

00:00 Football Portugal - Argentina 2nd half

01:00 Football Sweden - Colombia 2nd half

02:00 Football Fiji - South Korea 2nd half

and if I´ll be still up so from 03:00 football Nigeria - Japan but not very sure :d

While we await for ceremony, we can talk about tomorrow's watching priorities. :)

As expected, first day will be a bit stressful for me as I'm eager to watch eventing (which is time consuming), but I'm also eager to watch other events such as men's road race (gonna be a big conflict between these two!!). :d Swimming's evening session is also something I don't want to miss + watching Croatian athletes as much as I can.

I'll watch other stuff too of course, but I'll just plan that as day goes. :evil:

#banbestmen

Looking forward to starting off the day tomorrow with rowing heats and the men's road race. Canada plays in women's basketball and soccer later in the day, and one of our beach volleyball teams goes off in the morning, not to mention the rugby sevens in the afternoon. Excited to catch some of the gymnastics qualifications, team archery and judo in between. Then to finish the night off with the swimming finals and some more beach volleyball.

I will try to watch most of the events (except some of them which aren't interesting to me) but it will be difficult to watch my favorites (athletics and swimming) because it will be very late in the night here... (thank you very much NBC :mad:)

I watched all football matches in short version from first two days, then ofcourse opening, yesterday my main goals were to see all medal events (at least with a short delay), all our athletes and maybe some team event action (especially football, handball, basketball and water polo).

I am not so eager to watch swimming finals at 3 am, I rather go to sleep at midnight and see swimming finals and all other late activities in the morning. The only exception will be, if one of our athletes will compete in finals or next week with athletics.

My schedule on the tv today will most likely be something like this:

Rowing

Handball: Sweden-Germany

Swimming

Handball: Denmark-Argentina

(Something not decided yet)

Football: Denmark-South Africa)

Swimming

Meanwhile on the computer, I will at least watch (there will surely be more, but I haven't decided yet, what it's gonna be):

Cycling - women's road race

Table tennis (Jonathan Groth's match)

Tennis (Caroline Wozniacki)