website statistics

Which Sports Events are you Currently Watching?

dcro

11 hours ago, hckosice said:

you have czech tv ? wow thats great for you then :) btw we miss your analyses about the world champs on the thread :d

yes...and Slovak, too...:d

I have the Kombi Pack from the satellite Skylink package...of course, I don't understand more than 2 or 3 worlds in total (apart for those channels which also have the English audio, like Eurosport or EDGE Sport...great channel that one...I discovered the Surfing sport there and it's quite entertaining, especially the women's events...:lol:), but at least I can enjoy a lot of sports I like that I would never see on the Italian tv (Hockey, Handball and Floorball above all)...

about hockey, well...I haven't watched as many WCHs matches I liked this time...I had to make some choices and of course the NHL has almost always prevailed until now...

I can say that I'm a bit surprised (in positive) by the Czech team until now (I didn't expect them being so strong, looking at the "names" of their roster), meanwhile I'm really disappointed with Slovakia (Ok, it's not your better team, but I think you should do better than this in any case...), Russia and Switzerland (both of them are playing well below their usual standard until now...and that goal taken by Berra against the Kazakhs...:facepalm:)...

finally, obviously I hope that Hungary will be last in their group, so to see the unbelievable Italian team promoted to the next Top Class Worlds (and this is the biggest hockey surprise of the year to me)...

by the way, today is a pretty busy day...I'd like to watch as much as possible of NHL Eastern Conference final game #1 between Pittsburgh and Tampa Bay, Switzerland - Russia at the Hockey Worlds, Judo Grand Prix, Slalom Canoeing ECHs, Athletics Diamond League event in Shanghai and the Fencing World Cup competitions...

it's not gonna be easy...but I give it a try...

Edited by phelps

World Superbike on tv and volleyball OQT on the live scoring :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

16 minutes ago, phelps said:

yes...and Slovak, too...:d

I have the Kombi Pack from the satellite Skylink package...of course, I don't understand more than 2 or 3 worlds in total (apart for those channels which also have the English audio, like Eurosport or EDGE Sport...great channel that one...I doscovered the Surfing sport there and it's quite entertaining, especially the women's events...:lol:), but at least I can enjoy a lot of sports I like that I would never see on the Italian tv (Hockey, Handball and Floorball above all)...

about hockey, well...I haven't watched as many WCHs matches I liked this time...I had to make some choices and of course the NHL has almost always prevailed until now...

I can say that I'm a bit surprised (in positive) by the Czech team until now (I didn't expect them being so strong, looking at the "names" of their roster), meanwhile I'm really disappointed with Slovakia (Ok, it's not your better team, but I think you should do better than this in any case...), Russia and Switzerland (both of them are playing well below their usual standard until now...and that goal taken by Berra against the Kazakhs...:facepalm:)...

finally, obviously I hope that Hungary will be last in their group, so to see the unbelievable Italian team promoted to the next Top Class Worlds (and this is the biggest hockey surprise of the year to me)...

by the way, today is a pretty busy day...I'd like to watch as much as possible of NHL Eastern Conference final game #1 between Pittsburgh and Tampa Bay, Switzerland - Russia at the Hockey Worlds, Judo Grand Prix, Slalom Canoeing ECHs, Athletics Diamond League event in Shanghai and the Fencing World Cup competitions...

it's not gonna be easy...but I give it a try...

great. I´m very happy for you :)

yes the czechs are really impressive this year, none even in CZE expected they do so well, but the magic of the coach Vujtek worked great so far again. nah no way to try excuse or defend our team this year. they are not a "team" at all, apparently there was a huge fight within the team, the boys do not hold together, they are divided into groups. They are argueing even during the matches. shameful. in fact we feel very ashamed this year by this team representing us...but well, this is not the place to discuss it :d

very impressive schedule :d

for me today from 11:00

FRA-FIN in TV and NOR-SWE in PC (Ice hockey worlds)

from 13:15 Canoe slalom ECH in TV

from 15:00 HUN-BLR in TV and RUS-SUI on livestream PC (Ice hockey worlds)

and from 19:00 CAN-SVK in TV and KAZ-LAT livestream PC (Ice hockey worlds)

Game Of Thrones every monday :d Other than that, I am planning to watch the European Swimming Championships and I'm planning to attend the Lithuanian Athletics Cup on the 20th, that'll be held in my hometown.

35 minutes ago, phelps said:

So you will be sad if Belarus lose today. That is almost impossible, but that can happen. 

Edited by lapaj