website statistics

Which Sports Events are you Currently Watching?

dcro

It's a rather busy morning, at this very moment I'm watching the Marcialonga (cross-country skiing), the 24 hours of Daytona race, luge, the Australian Open final preview and in 20 minutes alpine skiing :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

It's a rather busy morning, at this very moment I'm watching the Marcialonga (cross-country skiing), the 24 hours of Daytona race, luge, the Australian Open final preview and in 20 minutes alpine skiing :p 

It's cool that we have almost the same schedule this morning. I dropped only the 24h of Daytona, it's so boring :p 

3 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

It's cool that we have almost the same schedule this morning. I dropped only the 24h of Daytona, it's so boring :p 

It's not boring :d 

I mean, watching it with commentary all 24 hours might be a bit boring, but a long race like this, where you don't have to pay attention all the time, for me is perfect to put the live stream on my other computer without sound and keep an eye on it every now and then :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Today is all about the bowls for me. The final of the men's indoor world championships takes place. The final will see a new winner crowned as Mark Dawes takes on Robert Paxton.

I know I am on my own on this but I thought it deserves a mention on this global sports forum :p

Edited by OlympicIRL

Fencing World Cup (women's sabre) on youtube

Karate Premier League, Paris stage, online

Winter Sports (CC Skiing, Alpine skiing, Luge and Snowboard)

this for the early part of the day...

later tonight, the Gold Medal match of the Handball men's Europeans and some Golf (tape delay of the final holes of the Dubai Classic -European Tour- and live from San Diego, the Farmers Insurance Open -US PGA Tour)...

I've got not much around dinner time, but tonight it's handball, Pro Bowl and NHL All-Star :d