website statistics

Which Sports Events are you Currently Watching?

dcro

39 minutes ago, MHSN said:

:d actually I wanted to use the Olympic flag but Sindo told me some lady from IOC contacted her (or something like that) telling him that's illegal so I changed it to my favorite Olympics logo, while I also followed 1996 Olympics and remember few things from 1992 too, but 2000 was the first Olympics I watched as much as possible.

even though it was NOT in summer, the timing was very bad and all of 3 Iran gold medals happened when I was at school or on the school bus on my way to school :d  well and at the time there was no internet (I mean not like now) or smartphones to follow everything even when you are not at home :d still that's my favorite Olympics.

Wait what, using the Olympic flag as user icon on a forum is illegal? :lol: 

:IOC :IOC 

Look, this must be breaking the law too then :IOC 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

ask @Sindo

I can't remember the details it was few years ago (maybe 8-9 years ago ! wow I can't believe I'm here in this forum for this long)

but I think Sindo should remember better, he was the one being threatened not me :p

14 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

:IOC :IOC 

Look, this must be breaking the law too then :IOC 

Yeah I have been contacted by a member of the Australian Olympic Committee years and years ago who asked me in name of the IOC to remove the Olympic rings from the website. Actually I think she meant in the home page.

I didn't want the website to face troubles because of that so I just removed it and ask users who had the Olympic rings in their avatar to change it. I have never been contacted anymore since then anyway so I guess now they (luckily) have other problems to think about rather than this :d

43 minutes ago, Sindo said:

Yeah I have been contacted by a member of the Australian Olympic Committee years and years ago who asked me in name of the IOC to remove the Olympic rings from the website. Actually I think she meant in the home page.

I didn't want the website to face troubles because of that so I just removed it and ask users who had the Olympic rings in their avatar to change it. I have never been contacted anymore since then anyway so I guess now they (luckily) have other problems to think about rather than this :d

I can understand it as a website logo, but in UI's or GIF's? :lol:

Anyway, thanks.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!