website statistics

Which Sports Events are you Currently Watching?

dcro

On 01/04/2020 at 08:36, Olympian1010 said:

Guess I should be happy then :p 

I probably should have sent them my wishlist certain there’s only a certain few I can’t find, but hopefully they surprise me :d

On a side note: I’m now followed by multiple ITG reporters, a few of the higher ups in the OC staff, the IOC Press Secretary, and the World Games. I’ve made the big leagues :p

Ha. That's nothing. I'm followed by the International Ludo Federation! :lol:

24 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Today (CET):

16.00 Porsche Mobil 1 Supercup Virtual Edition – Barcelona
20.30 IndyCar iRacing Barber

Tomorrow:

15.30 Virtual Ronde van Vlaanderen (13 riders, including the likes of Stybar and Van Avermaet)
19.00 NASCAR iRacing Bristol

19.00 Not the Vietnam Grand Prix F1 iRacing
21.00 F1 eSports Virtual Grand Prix Series

This seems interesting, where you will see it?

24 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

This seems interesting, where you will see it?

Nothing in life is more important than De Ronde in Belgium, so it's live on Belgian TV :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Virtual cycling (see the cycling thread for links) :cheer:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I don't usually rewatch older sports events but this thread (and the lack of live sports) inspired me. I've made a list of some Rio 2016 replays on the Olympic youtube channel. Already watched the men's marathon and triathlon and the women's volleyball final. This isn't as bad as I thought!

And plenty of replays left on the official channel.

2 hours ago, Jinzha said:

I don't usually rewatch older sports events but this thread (and the lack of live sports) inspired me. I've made a list of some Rio 2016 replays on the Olympic youtube channel. Already watched the men's marathon and triathlon and the women's volleyball final. This isn't as bad as I thought!

And plenty of replays left on the official channel.

I am doing the same haha, Rewatched all Wrestling, all Volleyball (in both normal and beach) medal matches, Triathlon and now I am in Tennis (re-watched both bronze and gold matches in W Singles, W Doubles, M Doubles and Mixed Doubles + the M singles bronze Nishikori - Nadal last night) tonight I´ll finish the Tennis section with Murray-Del Potro marathon ..

From tomorrow I´ll attack the Weightlifting events one by one :happyjump:

I think I'm going for the Rio 50km racewalk, that was fantastic :hyper: