website statistics

Which Sports Events are you Currently Watching?

dcro

NASCAR Pro Invitational iRacing Series, last week they started at Miami-Homestead, now they're about to start the Texas race :cheer: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

@Olympian1010 in case you have time do you have the replays of Asian Indoor and Martial Arts Games 2017 and 2013?

Also are Mediterranean Games replay available ?

+Suggest me any unique multi  sport event. 

I’ve tried and tired, but I haven’t found much besides the ceremonies for Ashgabat2017. I could write the ISB for you to see if they can release some, but I bet they can’t help.

I have no clue about 2013. I start looking around tomorrow (you caught just as I was going to sleep).

I do have the Mediterranean Games. Here is a playlist of the events broadcasted by TAC12 (and some other events broadcast elsewhere, that were uploaded to YouTube by other users.): 

The Olympic Channel also has a great selection of replays. However, you probably won’t find anything if you search 2018 Mediterranean Games. You have search stuff like “ Canoe Finals Day 3” or “Swimming Day 2”. 

2017 Summer Deaflympics (broadcast quality gets better after the first few videos):

2017 Pacific Mini Games (streams are a little out of order (sorry)):

I have many other options as well, just like me know if there’s anything else you want. I’ll check up on the 2013 AIMAG for you.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

I’ve tried and tired, but I haven’t found much besides the ceremonies for Ashgabat2017. I could write the ISB for you to see if they can release some, but I bet they can’t help.

I have no clue about 2013. I start looking around tomorrow (you caught just as I was going to sleep).

I do have the Mediterranean Games. Here is a playlist of the events broadcasted by TAC12 (and some other events broadcast elsewhere, that were uploaded to YouTube by other users.): 

The Olympic Channel also has a great selection of replays. However, you probably won’t find anything if you search 2018 Mediterranean Games. You have search stuff like “ Canoe Finals Day 3” or “Swimming Day 2”. 

2017 Summer Deaflympics (broadcast quality gets better after the first few videos):

2017 Pacific Mini Games (streams are a little out of order (sorry)):

I have many other options as well, just like me know if there’s anything else you want. I’ll check up on the 2013 AIMAG for you.

Pacific Mini Games is a good option. Though I watched few days live once upon a time I'd surely have many unwatched  events .

AIMAG 2017 has replays but not in 1 playlist. Like some Vietnamese channel has futsal, some judo, hope somehow I get more of them. But I'm sure youll get them. 

Summer Deaflimpics is certainly a good choice considering I never watched the games. 

by the way, today @ 6.30 p.m. CET, it's also time for game #3 of the Belarussian Ice Hockey Extraliga Final Series (series tied 1-1 after 2 games)...

live streaming available on the usual websites (and TV Channel) already posted in the past days (check previous posts)...

Edited by phelps