website statistics

Which Sports Events are you Currently Watching?

dcro

2 hours ago, hckosice said:

Just finished :USA - :NED  Rio 2016 Bronze medal match W Volleyball - tomorrow the final :p at this pace I´ll really rewatch all Rio replays :lol:

If you want some exotic choices, hit me up :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

13 hours ago, dcro said:

I watched a random MLB game from last season today. :d

That’s completely the wrong way to do it & will lead to nothing but woe & confusion. :evil:

First of all, go to the Settings Menu & Turn Hide Scores to On.

No-one bothers with pre-season, so Game 1 is the Los Angeles Angels at the Oakland Athletics, 29 March 2018.  That’s where you start from. :beer:.  

Game 2 - Cubs @ Marlins, Game 3 Cardinals @ Mets etc etc.

Recap = few minutes of highlights with commentary.  Condensed = 20-30 mins of all relevant bits, no commentary.  Home or Away = full game presentation including ad breaks. Unless you are severely autistic, you will want to use the Fast Forward key quite often here.  :bye:

The winner is the person who gets furthest into the season before real sport starts again.  :rofl:

Edited by Grassmarket

21 hours ago, heywoodu said:

The Dutch team is not good at all this time. Slovakia might be beatable (but again, Slovakia is stronger than most people think, as I think Italy will find out), but after that it's probably over...

Reveal hidden contents

Round of 16 :NED vs :SVK re-live now...:roflmao:

already 1-0 down...damn you Robben https://sport.aktuality.sk/c/441063/online-holandsko-slovensko-ms-vo-futbale-2010/?utm_source=aktuality.sk&utm_medium=zona-hp&utm_content=box-magaziny-top-hp&utm_campaign=cross

image.png

6 hours ago, Grassmarket said:

Home or Away = full game presentation including ad breaks. Unless you are severely autistic, you will want to use the Fast Forward key quite often here.  :bye:

Luckily you have a scoreboard one can use to skip over the breakas. :p

#banbestmen

I'm rewatching some of the final sessions of the 2000 Sydney Olympics ... almost 20 years ago that Pieter van den Hoogenband (Hoogie) and Inge de Bruijn (Inky) dominated international swimming. That were the days!

Two hours ago we started an e-curling bonspiel :P I got a BYE in the first round and I'm following the game of my future rival - the CEO of the only Polish curling hall versus its icemaster. I even tried to made a broadcast with my commentary on our Facebook group and it went well but I overestimated my connection. An the schedule of the games collapsed a little bit - the first game was to be held at 21:00 but they decided to play it just after 12:00, the game at 13:00 started but the girl made a mistake and played with someone else, another game was set in private instead of publicly on group... too chaotic for a broadcast, but of course the fun of players is what matters.

Keep fingers crossed and if you want to watch it's on flyordie.com, curling, room 3 (beware that not all games in that room are from our tournament).

On 26/03/2020 at 11:13, Grassmarket said:

No-one bothers with pre-season, so Game 1 is the Los Angeles Angels at the Oakland Athletics, 29 March 2018.  That’s where you start from. :beer:.  

Turned out to be a cracker, would recommend. :thumbup:

Edited by Grassmarket