website statistics

Which Sports Events are you Currently Watching?

dcro

26 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Do you have RTVS 3 ?, because they will be broadcasted on that channel every night from 22:00 and replayed the next day around 16:00.

yes, even if unfortunately it's only in SD...

yesterday they also started CT3...this one in HD...

:rofl:

Our main sports news website decided to take advantage of this complete off-sports period situation and the last 90 minutes offered to the people "live online RE-transmission" of the 2010 FIFA World Cup match against the reigning champions from Italy  https://sport.aktuality.sk/c/440957/online-slovensko-taliansko-ms-vo-futbale-2010/

image.png

1 hour ago, hckosice said:

:rofl:

Our main sports news website decided to take advantage of this complete off-sports period situation and the last 90 minutes offered to the people "live online RE-transmission" of the 2010 FIFA World Cup match against the reigning champions from Italy  https://sport.aktuality.sk/c/440957/online-slovensko-taliansko-ms-vo-futbale-2010/

You can laugh about that now, but I honestly think Slovakia might have a chance there.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

You can laugh about that now, but I honestly think Slovakia might have a chance there.

Jeez, put your facts in order, this was the last match of the group, we are qualified...however I´m afraid in the next round we´ll have to face the :NED and I don´t know I have such bad feeling...

1 minute ago, hckosice said:

Jeez, put your facts in order, this was the last match of the group, we are qualified...however I´m afraid in the next round we´ll have to face the :NED and I don´t know I have such bad feeling...

The Dutch team is not good at all this time. Slovakia might be beatable (but again, Slovakia is stronger than most people think, as I think Italy will find out), but after that it's probably over...

Spoiler

Unless we were to play Brazil, that would be hilarious.

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

6 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

The Dutch team is not good at all this time. Slovakia might be beatable (but again, Slovakia is stronger than most people think, as I think Italy will find out), but after that it's probably over...

Hide contents

Unless we were to play Brazil, that would be hilarious.

yeah, but one thing is sure, if I can bet on something, I´ll go for 100% that Spain will certainly not win this tournament,

Spoiler

maybe only if they manage somehow to put the final onto extra time...

who knows

50 minutes ago, hckosice said:

yeah, but one thing is sure, if I can bet on something, I´ll go for 100% that Spain will certainly not win this tournament,

Hide contents

maybe only if they manage somehow to put the final onto extra time...

who knows

I hope the final is not another snoozefest like last time, with two goals in the first 20 minutes and then eternal nothing until the penalties. Ugh.

8 minutes ago, dcro said:

I watched a random MLB game from last season today. :d

Who won?

And on-topic: still the climbing OQT from Toulouse, I've arrived at the women's final. It all feels a tiny bit pointless, although not so much as the men's final (where every competing climber was either already qualified or already sure of not qualifying due to 2-per-nation rules :p).