website statistics

Which Sports Events are you Currently Watching?

dcro

6 hours ago, MHSN said:

I think the officiating was OK in that match, Ghasemi was passive and deserved those cautions, actually nobody expected him to even win a silver, Akgul was huge huge favorite against him. beating Petriashvili was already a huge achievement, 

well Dlagnev got injured in his QF match, if you watch his SF with Ghasemi, it was also the same story, in something like 30 seconds, that was stupid of Dlagnev to wrestle despite the injury and make himself looks like a fool

I watched only the medal matches, there sadly no previous rounds on Olympic Channel so I didn´t know about Dlagnev injury. Thanks for the info :yes

as I wrote in the other thread, last night I watched once again the Muhammad Alì biography written and narrated by the best Italian storyteller, Federico Buffa...

simply amazing, almost a mystic experience every time I listen to him...

@phelps

Slovak National TV presented a schedule of replays of important events of our sport they will broadcast during this off-sport period, starting next week

The 1st week schedule is out:

30.03. ICE HOCKEY - WCH 2002:  Slovakia - Canada (Quarterfinal)

31.03. ICE HOCKEY - WCH 2002:  Slovakia - Sweden  (Semifinal)

01.04. ICE HOCKEY - WCH 2002: Slovakia - Russia  (Final)

02.04. BIATHLON - WCH 2019 (Ostersund): 7,5 km Sprint W

03.04. ALPINE SKIING - WCH 2019 (Are): Giant Slalom W

04.04. FOOTBALL - CHILE 1962: Documentary FIFA WC 1962  Brazil - Czechoslovakia  (Final)

05.04. FOOTBALL - BELGRADE 1976: Documentary EURO 1976 Czechoslovakia - West Germany  (Final)

40 minutes ago, hckosice said:

@phelps

Slovak National TV presented a schedule of replays of important events of our sport they will broadcast during this off-sport period, starting next week

05.04. FOOTBALL - BELGRADE 1976: Documentary EURO 1976 Czechoslovakia - West Germany  (Final)

Introduced a new word to the English language: the Panenka.

(The other Czech words in English are Pils, Pistol, Bren & Robot)

1 hour ago, hckosice said:

@phelps

Broadcasting biathlon and alpine skiing in April, at least some good coming out of this mess :wub: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, hckosice said:

@phelps

30.03. ICE HOCKEY - WCH 2002:  Slovakia - Canada (Quarterfinal)

31.03. ICE HOCKEY - WCH 2002:  Slovakia - Sweden  (Semifinal)

01.04. ICE HOCKEY - WCH 2002: Slovakia - Russia  (Final)

04.04. FOOTBALL - CHILE 1962: Documentary FIFA WC 1962  Brazil - Czechoslovakia  (Final)

surely I'm not gonna miss those 2002 replays...Ziggy, Miro, Peter and many more...what a team that was! :wub: :bowdown:

5 minutes ago, phelps said:

surely I'm not gonna miss those 2002 replays...Ziggy, Miro, Peter and many more...what a team that was! :wub: :bowdown:

Do you have RTVS 3 ?, because they will be broadcasted on that channel every night from 22:00 and replayed the next day around 16:00.