website statistics

Which Sports Events are you Currently Watching?

dcro

Today I will follow all the Raisport schedule since 4pm :p

• The Heros of Sanremo
  • Milano-Sanremo 1966 (highlights)
  • Milano-Sanremo 1967 (highlights)
  • Milano-Sanremo 1968 (highlights)
  • Milano-Sanremo 1969 (highlights)
  • Milano-Sanremo 1970
  • Milano-Sanremo 1977 (highlights)
  • Milano-Sanremo 1984
  • Milano-Sanremo 1991
  • Milano-Sanremo 2002
  • Milano-Sanremo 2003
  • Milano-Sanremo 2005
  • Milano-Sanremo 2006
  • Milano-Sanremo 2008
  • Milano-Sanremo 2018

6 hours ago, hckosice said:

Few days ago they broadcasted the legendary 1986 VSŽ Košice vs Dukla Jihlava :hearts:

The full Final

Reveal hidden contents

yes, their archive is amazing...

I always enjoy watching those super-classic from the past Century they often show...

this afternoon for instance they did show a wonderful recap of the 1983 Athletics World Champs...it was quite some time I didn't watch those GDR "girls"...it's been impressive, I must say...

35 minutes ago, phelps said:

yes, their archive is amazing...

I always enjoy watching those super-classic from the past Century they often show...

this afternoon for instance they did show a wonderful recap of the 1983 Athletics World Champs...it was quite some time I didn't watch those GDR "girls"...it's been impressive, I must say...

Back in 1986 Czechoslovakia the biggest prize on offer was a lifetime supply of toilet paper, so they fought like gladiators.

#NotBAHGP was pretty good. I quite enjoy sim racing, so that was a good way to kill an hour this morning. My two favorite sim YouTubers we’re both in the field as well, so that helps :p. You can find a replay on the F1 YouTube channel.

Followed that up with the 6th race of Marbula1. Of course that was entertaining, as marble racing always is :p. My teams are still sucking ass, but an enjoyable race nonetheless.

Now, it’s back to downloading PDFs for the 2018 Asian Games, 2015 Pan American Games, and 2018 Central American and Caribbean Games. Most of these come from InternetArchive, so it’s the slowest downloading process in history.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

6 minutes ago, phelps said:

some Olympic Fencing (Rio 2016 and London 2012) re-watch...

Last couple of nights I rewatched the Rio 2016 Greco-Roman replays (I really don´t know why :lol:) on Olympic Channel but @MHSN would be certainly really proud of me :d

1 minute ago, hckosice said:

Last couple of nights I rewatched the Rio 2016 Greco-Roman replays (I really don´t know why :lol:) on Olympic Channel but @MHSN would be certainly really proud of me :d

Tonight it´s a more classic soirée with Peter Seller´s the Party, because we also need to laugh sometimes a bit during these times :d

4 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Tonight it´s a more classic soirée with Peter Seller´s the Party, because we also need to laugh sometimes a bit during these times :d

yeah, right now I'm watching a couple of episodes of Blue Bloods and Bull (actually, it's also a re-watch, as I've already watched those episodes)...

I still have to watch the final episode of Criminal Minds (and a lot of other new series/episodes), but tonight I'm not in the right mood to watch new things that need to be very focused to follow...

before going to sleep, after the tv series, i think I'm going to watch a few new episodes of a cooking show (not a reality kind of show like masterchef, though...it's a show with a Japanese cook who lives in Italy and makes dishes mixing Japanese and Italian products and style...I really like him -his name is Hirohiko Shoda, aka simply Hiro- he's a really nice guy and his funny Italian always makes me laugh)...

p.s. my absolutely favourite movie with Peter Sellers is this one:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0057413/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_2