website statistics

Which Sports Events are you Currently Watching?

dcro

4 minutes ago, phelps said:

my guess...

our friend is blaming him because he destroyed the Davis Cup we've always known and loved...

now it's more or less like a normal tournament (and not even a major one) in terms of hype and overall entertainment, thanks to the new format...

Wait, Piqué was behind fucking up the Davis Cup? :yikes:

I'm going to fill another glass for our French friend and one for myself, fuck you Piqué.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Nothing, because the stupid Eurosport only shows the same 10 things a million times in the last 3 weeks. Like they've always done..

This is the perfect time to get stuff out of the vault, since literally there is nothing to broadcast. But noooo, they would never air something older than the last month.

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Wait, Piqué was behind fucking up the Davis Cup? :yikes:

I'm going to fill another glass for our French friend and one for myself, fuck you Piqué.

sure, now he's the owner of the brand through his sports marketing agency (and they are those who invented the new format)...

1 minute ago, Federer91 said:

Nothing, because the stupid Eurosport only shows the same 10 things a million times in the last 3 weeks. Like they've always done..

This is the perfect time to get stuff out of the vault, since literally there is nothing to broadcast. But noooo, they would never air something older than the last month.

My feeling when these (and Giro/Tour de France ones) come up AGAIN - especially in the middle of some live broadcast:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minutes ago, De_Gambassi said:

How is it even possible that you didn't know that :yikes:

Because I don't generally care too much for who holds the business interests and so on, and in this specific case I just read the parts where it was about the ridiculous new format :p 

Milan - San Remo today :cheer: 

Oh :( 

this morning I couldn't resist anymore without watching some sport...

so, I opted for the Czech Public TV CT Sport: 1994 Hockey Extraliga semifinal series between Olomouc and Kladno (they broadcasted game #1 in full and then a recap of the remaining games)...

28 minutes ago, phelps said:

this morning I couldn't resist anymore without watching some sport...

so, I opted for the Czech Public TV CT Sport: 1994 Hockey Extraliga semifinal series between Olomouc and Kladno (they broadcasted game #1 in full and then a recap of the remaining games)...

Few days ago they broadcasted the legendary 1986 VSŽ Košice vs Dukla Jihlava :hearts:

The full Final

Spoiler