website statistics

Which Sports Events are you Currently Watching?

dcro

earlier today I watched the Snowboardcross World Cup finals and the Biathlon women's Sprint race...

that's it for today...

from tomorrow I think I'm going to follow the Boxing European Olympic qualification tournament...

then I guess I'm going to take a break from sports and watch more tv series/read some books...

25 minutes ago, Nickyc707 said:

Badminton QFs from the All England Champs in Birmingham.

Thing is, I really like badminton. Don’t watch it much though because there is always something more important on.  Also, badminton is the opposite of tennis. In badminton, doubles is the real event, singles is the inferior imitation.

16 hours ago, Grassmarket said:

Thing is, I really like badminton. Don’t watch it much though because there is always something more important on.  Also, badminton is the opposite of tennis. In badminton, doubles is the real event, singles is the inferior imitation.

Have to disagree there :p

41 minutes ago, Agger said:

Have to disagree there :p

I agree with your disagreement. Just because Britian is having success in doubles doesn't make it superior. At any time of the day I'll watch  Axelsen,  Marin, Intanon, Sindhu etc rather than Ayaka Takahashi ,Misaki Matsutomo, Chen Qingchen ,Du Yue, Marcus Ellis, Zeng Shiwei etc. Though some pairings are a treat to watch like the top2 Indonesian Men's Doubles pairing or The Adcocks in XD. 

Edited by Fly_like_a_don

22 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

I agree with your disagreement. Just because Britian is having success in doubles doesn't make it superior. At any time of the day I'll watch  Axelsen,  Marin, Intanon, Sindhu etc rather than Ayaka Takahashi ,Misaki Matsutomo, Chen Qingchen ,Du Yue, Marcus Ellis, Zeng Shiwei etc. Though some pairings are a treat to watch like the top2 Indonesian Men's Doubles pairing or The Adcocks in XD. 

No, I like the 20 shot rallies!  

Edited by Grassmarket