website statistics

Which Sports Events are you Currently Watching?

dcro

Some college football bowl game highlights and obviously today is a big day again: alpine skiing in Lienz, alpine skiing in Bormio, the first stage (men and women) of the Tour de Ski :cheer: and the beginning of the Four Hills Tournament :cheer:

Plus of course all six remaining 1/8th finals of the darts world championships :d 

And Biathlon auf Schalke :hyper: 

And the women's 500m and 3000m and men's 1500m at the Dutch speed skating single distance championships :cheer:

Actually it's a pretty calm day, looking at the schedule, especially for a winter weekend day.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, Griff88 said:

From 'De Rijdende Rechter'

Oh that show is gold :bowdown: Too bad the original 'judge' has moved to a commercial channel and isn't doing that one anymore, but in it's heydays that show gave so many awesome moments of neighbours nearly killing each other over dumb stuff like a tree being 1 meter too much to the right or someone's fence being 5cm on someone else's property :bowdown: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Oh that show is gold :bowdown: Too bad the original 'judge' has moved to a commercial channel and isn't doing that one anymore, but in it's heydays that show gave so many awesome moments of neighbours nearly killing each other over dumb stuff like a tree being 1 meter too much to the right or someone's fence being 5cm on someone else's property :bowdown: 

When I am on a train, this is how I always know that I have crossed from the border from the Netherlands into Belgium. In :NED all the houses in a block or estate are exactly the same,  in :BEL they must all by law be different.

Edited by Grassmarket

2 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

When I am on a train, this is how I always know that I have crossed from the border from the Netherlands into Belgium. In :NED all the houses in a block or estate are exactly the same,  in :BEL they must all by law be different.

Yep, which is why, when I leave the country, everything looks so messy :p 

Tour de Ski to wake up the morning.  Disappointed in the Americans' performance.  Looking forward to the sprints tomorrow.  Olympic Channel here in the US is airing that live, so I'll DVR it for first thing when I wake up in the morning!

20 minutes ago, Quaker2001 said:

Tour de Ski to wake up the morning.  Disappointed in the Americans' performance.  Looking forward to the sprints tomorrow.  Olympic Channel here in the US is airing that live, so I'll DVR it for first thing when I wake up in the morning!

But if it's airing it live, that means you can watch it live :cheer: