website statistics

Which Sports Events are you Currently Watching?

dcro

It will be an easy day, I will be able to follow al the events.

From 9.40 - Ciclocross European Champions

15:00 - Cavese-Catanzaro, Italian 3rd League

From 18:00 - Short track WC

In the middle I will follow the foil WC in Bonn and the track Cycling WC. Of course, like every week, I will try (and fail) to watch the Equestrian WC.

Golf European Tour, Fencing and Short Track Speedskating World Cup stages, EuroHockey Tour and, later tonight, NFL RedZone (with an eye on Milan-Juventus, Italian Soccer Serie A) are the main dishes of my Sunday's menu...:d

Edited by phelps

I forgot last night's boxing and today's world rallycross final by the way. Still an 'easy' Sunday, since it only combines for 30-35 hours or so :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

NASCAR Cup Series, the final play-off race before next week's championship :cheer: 

Finally I can watch at least a part of the race live instead of having to watch the whole thing on Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

10 hours ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

Lifesaving at the Military Games 45mins -1 hour. In all probability that is the only sporting action for the day. 

Very good choice sir :yes

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

11 hours ago, phelps said:

Golf European Tour, Fencing and Short Track Speedskating World Cup stages, EuroHockey Tour and, later tonight, NFL RedZone (with an eye on Milan-Juventus, Italian Soccer Serie A) are the main dishes of my Sunday's menu...:d

and earlier today I also watched the Karate WKO World Open Championships (the final stages only, of course) on Youtube...