website statistics

Which Sports Events are you Currently Watching?

dcro

busy day...

Winter Sports (Biathlon, Alpine Skiing, Cross-Country Skiing, Short Track Speedskating)...

Fencing, men's Sabre World Cup (semifinals and final, only)

Hockey, Swiss NLA Playoffs (Quarterfinals, Game #1, EV Zug vs HC Lugano)...

30 minutes ago, phelps said:

busy day...

Winter Sports (Biathlon, Alpine Skiing, Cross-Country Skiing, Short Track Speedskating)...

Fencing, men's Sabre World Cup (semifinals and final, only)

Hockey, Swiss NLA Playoffs (Quarterfinals, Game #1, EV Zug vs HC Lugano)...

Me only winter part.

I always feel that day should have 36h for me to finish everything i must, plus to watch every sport event i want.

I always wonder how someone manages to watch everything in duration over 10 h or even more? Job,dating,going out,physical activity,everything must suffer over sports.

Just now, ChandlerMne said:

Me only winter part.

I always feel that day should have 36h for me to finish everything i must, plus to watch every sport event i want.

I always wonder how someone manages to watch everything in duration over 10 h or even more? Job,dating,going out,physical activity,everything must suffer over sports.

YES! Please, 36 hour days :d 

I still have the highlights of yesterday's women's bandy final (Universiade) and last night's boxing (GBR) to see, and a lot of today. And about stuff suffering over sports:

Job: for now that's mostly making sure people make their exams in a small exam center, which is rather peaceful and allows me to split my time between studying and watching sports around 70/30

Dating: girlfriend, lives in the other side of the world so when she's not here that has no effect and when she's here she wants to watch half of the sports I watch too :d 

Going out: hate it

Physical activity: manage to run 2-3 times a week (7-10-15km, it counts) and at night I can get on my indoor bike, which counts 

:p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

YES! Please, 36 hour days :d 

I still have the highlights of yesterday's women's bandy final (Universiade) and last night's boxing (GBR) to see, and a lot of today. And about stuff suffering over sports:

Job: for now that's mostly making sure people make their exams in a small exam center, which is rather peaceful and allows me to split my time between studying and watching sports around 70/30

Dating: girlfriend, lives in the other side of the world so when she's not here that has no effect and when she's here she wants to watch half of the sports I watch too :d 

Going out: hate it

Physical activity: manage to run 2-3 times a week (7-10-15km, it counts) and at night I can get on my indoor bike, which counts 

:p 

I am still watching 2012 OG videos,so i am in biiiiiiig problem how to watch every OG from then to now. Not to mention every other big events.

36h is a minimum for me. :)

Somehow,you are even lucky. ;)

I work 6 times a week,at least 8 h.

I am always reading something so major part of my free hours goes that way. 

Absolute majority of free hours goes to my family.

I am not so active as you in terms of km,but i run every day,2-3 km,plus working with dumbells and so on...

And how to incorporate sport in all that? And i love it to the extent i deprived myself from sleep many times in my life.

Just now, Vojthas said:

You won the life :P

I am very much aware of that, yes :d 

And when it's cross-country skiing and biathlon, obviously she's the 'lead watcher', as in talking in detail about who is doing well and having a good technique, or showing signs of fatique etc :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I am still watching 2012 OG videos,so i am in biiiiiiig problem how to watch every OG from then to now. Not to mention every other big events.

36h is a minimum for me. :)

Somehow,you are even lucky. ;)

I work 6 times a week,at least 8 h.

I am always reading something so major part of my free hours goes that way. 

Absolute majority of free hours goes to my family.

I am not so active as you in terms of km,but i run every day,2-3 km,plus working with dumbells and so on...

And how to incorporate sport in all that? And i love it to the extent i deprived myself from sleep many times in my life.

I'm still in early 2018 when it comes to watching MMA (UFC and Bellator, maybe ONE), so far I've more or less managed to avoid one year of spoilers :d 

Well, one doesn't have to run far, or excersise a lot, I'd say do a little every day counts just as well in staying active in between watching sports. I am aware it is a bit of a problem though sometimes, I can get quite stressed if people decide to show up on a Saturday or Sunday making me miss some race or event or something because I'd much rather watch that :p 

Just now, heywoodu said:

I'm still in early 2018 when it comes to watching MMA (UFC and Bellator, maybe ONE), so far I've more or less managed to avoid one year of spoilers :d 

Well, one doesn't have to run far, or excersise a lot, I'd say do a little every day counts just as well in staying active in between watching sports. I am aware it is a bit of a problem though sometimes, I can get quite stressed if people decide to show up on a Saturday or Sunday making me miss some race or event or something because I'd much rather watch that :p 

Where do you watch MMA? I watched MMA intensely in 2010.

I understend you perfectly. :lol:

Edited by ChandlerMne

Where do you watch MMA? I watched MMA intensely in 2010.

I understend you perfectly. :lol:

I 'borrow it from the neighbours'

Spoiler

I download it :p 

It's strange, I'm living perfectly in 2019 but when it comes to MMA, I'm actually living in early 2018. The only thing I knew was impossible to avoid was Khabib - McGregor, so I watched that on the day itself, apart from that all the guys who were reigning champions a year ago are - as far as I know - still the reigning champions :p 

So today:
World Triathlon Series (but it was quite early so I slept it over, but the TV was turned on)

Ski Jumping (or rather its parody)

Biathlon (four points to predictor)

Equestrian, Jumping, Cavaliada

Women's Volleyball Serie A1 aka Lega Pallavolo Femminile