website statistics

Which Sports Events are you Currently Watching?

dcro

Glory 62, Road to Rico. A good old-fashioned 8-man tournament in the heavyweights (kickboxing), the winner of which will take on long-time world champion Rico The King of Kickboxing Verhoeven :cheer: 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Last night's American football and last weekend's Crashed Ice :cheer: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Last night's American football and last weekend's Crashed Ice :cheer: 

The Crashed Ice was good, I finished it about 2 hours ago 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Biathlon World Cup, live timing of biathlon IBU Cup and Junior Cup, alpine skiing Gröden downhill and in only 15 minutes today's finals session in the swimming short course world champs start and an hour later Formula E starts and bobsleigh is going on and so is the hockey World Cup semi finals and I am going batshit crazy because I need 15 more screens and 24 extra hours in this afternoon

such a crazy and busy day...

already gone: Biathlon, World Cup (women's pusuit); Hockey, EHT (SWE vs FIN); Taekwondo, World Grand Slam (semifinals in all the Olympic weights)

almost gone: Alpine Skiing, World Cup (men's DH) & Swimming, World Short Course Championships

comin'up next: Biathlon, World Cup (men's pursuit), Hockey, EHT (RUS vs CZE); Cross-Country Skiing, World Cup (men and women's sprint); Snowboarding, World Cup (men and women's PGS); Speedskating, World Cup; Field Hockey, Men's Worlds Semifinals

later tonight: some NCAA Football Bowls (because, yes! it's Bowl season! :cheer:)...

One suggestion for sport fans, if you have time and nothing else to do from 17:00 (GMT +3), 15:00 Central European Time. the match Russia - Finland in the Euro Hockey Tour tournament will be played in the Zenit St. Petersburg football stadium as a open air game. Could be some great and FREEZING fun.

• 2 weeks later...

today is December 26th...which means that the Spengler Cup and the Junior Worlds begin their respective journey...:bounce:

I'm speaking of Hockey, of course...:d

so, my daily schedule is filled with the first 2 games of the Spengler Cup (:CZE Ocelari Trinec vs :RUS Metallurg Magnitogorsk and :SUI HC Davos vs :CAN Team Canada) on the Swiss public TV RSI-La2 HD and the World Junior Champs opener (:CZE Czech Republic vs :SUI Switzerland) on the Czech public TV CT Sport HD...

in between, I also watched some :ITA Italian Serie A soccer (Atalanta vs Juventus) on a Sky Italia TV channel...

I absolutely hate these last week of december/first week of january.

I'm on vacation so I have lots of time to watch tv yet there is NOTHING interesting to watch. Only european league matches which I don't really care about and some garbage tennis tournaments.

Ok, back to watching series I guess...

10 minuti fa, LDOG ha scritto:

I absolutely hate these last week of december/first week of january.

I'm on vacation so I have lots of time to watch tv yet there is NOTHING interesting to watch. Only european league matches which I don't really care about and some garbage tennis tournaments.

Ok, back to watching series I guess...

naaa...

it's only because you like the wrong sports...:whistle::redcard:

if you were a (Ice) Hockey (and/or American Football) fan, from today to new year's day you'd have the busiest week of the year...:evil::lol::p

p.s. watching tv series is still a very good plan B, however...;)

Still catching up on last weekend's boxing :d 

Which I have 30 minutes to do for, because then it's time for darts, the run from the 3rd round to the final of the World Championships on 1 January. Today it's still ok, tomorrow the traditional end of December/beginning of January madness starts with darts, alpine skiing, speed skating, Tour de Ski, Four Hills Tournament and so on.