website statistics

Which Sports Events are you Currently Watching?

dcro

Boxing (Joshua vs Parker) and later tonight NCAA Final Four basketball :) 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 2 weeks later...

Tommorow will be the first day in a long time I can actually watch (almost) as many events as I want :d I intend to watch - or find streams even to the sports I usually don't follow, even the cyucling Brabantse Piji race on Eurosport :d  - but primarily I will focus on volley ofc, I plan to finally catch a live game of the Junior Euro and of course the Champions League playoffs.

But today I will focus and cross my fingers in an hour for ZAKSA in CEV Champions League playoff 6 to achieve the greatest success for our volley since 2014 :clap:My heart already beats like crazy :) and then I will watch the replay of women's football match between :POL and :SCO .

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

right now, Boxing (Higa vs Rosales -wonderful fight & Murata vs Blandamura) live from Japan...

later today, Hockey, Hockey and again Hockey...first, NHL (games from last night), then Czech Extraliga (final, game #2, Ocelari Trinec-Kometa Brno) and EBEL (final, game #5, Red Bull Salzburg-HC Bolzano/Bozen)...

tonight, once again NHL Hockey (Pittsburgh @ Philadelphia, playoffs round #1, game #3)...

guess what?

do I really need to write that?

but it's obvious...it's Hockey season...what else? :rofl::lol:

Today it was about the NHL playoffs (round #1, Boston @ Toronto -game #3- in full, plus the "condensed" version of the remaining games from last night) and the EBEL Final Series (game #6, Bolzano vs Red Bull Salzburg)...running right now...

Edited by phelps

Starting the day with Supercars race 1 in Phillip Island :AUS :cheer:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

A little over 15 minutes to go until the World Superbikes (race 1) in Assen in the Netherlands :cheer:

My schedule for today (Q = qualifying, R = race, VT = free practice):

11.30 WSSP300 Assen Q
13.00 WSBK Assen R1
14.00 WSSP Assen Q
14.05 Eurocup FR2.0 Monza R1
15.00 24h Le Mans motorcycling
15.30 Pro Mazda Barber QR2
16.00 Moto3 Amerika VT3
16.05 Indy Lights Barber QR1
16.55 MotoGP Amerika VT3
17.55 Moto2 Amerika VT3
19.35 Moto3 Amerika Q
19.50 Pro Mazda Barber R1
20.30 MotoGP Amerika VT4
20.50 Indy Lights Barber R1
21.10 MotoGP Amerika Q
22.05 Moto2 Amerika Q
22.05 IndyCar Barber Alabama Q
00.30 NASCAR Richmond R
04.00 UFC Fight Night Atlantic City

As usual in the non-winter weekends, mostly racing on 2 and 4 wheels from morning to night :p (and UFC will be for later, I'm still somewhere in January with watching that and don't want to spoil the events I have yet to watch)

Oh and the 5th stage of the Tour of Croatia will be in there somewhere as well. 

Edited by heywoodu