website statistics

Which Sports Events are you Currently Watching?

dcro

12 minutes ago, ChandlerMne said:

I wish i could watch all things i like but maybe when i retire...

Like there's not plenty of stuff outside work times :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Baseball: Marlins - Cubs, the very first game of the MLB season, it's Opening Day :)

Ice hockey: SKA - CSKA in the Russian play-offs

Later tonights: darts and yesterday + today's weightlifting (not caught up on that one yet)

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, zob79 said:

European weightlifting championships?

Yep! It's on the Eurosport Player which means it's also available to watch on demand without spoilers. Of the 6 weight classes before today, I've watched one on my laptop and 3 on my phone while training on my indoor bike (great way to kill the time!), so I still gotta watch yesterday's men's 69kg and today's competitions :p 

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Yep! It's on the Eurosport Player which means it's also available to watch on demand without spoilers. Of the 6 weight classes before today, I've watched one on my laptop and 3 on my phone while training on my indoor bike (great way to kill the time!), so I still gotta watch yesterday's men's 69kg and today's competitions :p 

Wanna tell you what happened in 69 kg class? I was there :d

2 minutes ago, zob79 said:

Wanna tell you what happened in 69 kg class? I was there :d

Since I don't know the results yet and am still going to watch it tonight, the fact that you were there (which is cool :d ) really is all I need/want to know at the moment :d 

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Since I don't know the results yet and am still going to watch it tonight, the fact that you were there (which is cool :d ) really is all I need/want to know at the moment :d 

OK; tomorrow I'm gonna be in the stands... would you like me to wave to you? :cheer:

Just now, zob79 said:

OK; tomorrow I'm gonna be in the stands... would you like me to wave to you? :cheer:

Sure :d