website statistics

Sport Events Cancelled due to Coronavirus Outbreak

up and down

I think the e-sailing World Cup has a race this weekend...guess I’ll be watching that.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

After the EBEL League, German DEL league, Slovak Tipsport Extraliga also the national championships in :NOR:POL:SUI and :CZE are officially cancelled...

NHL shut down temporarilly as well

ES7RJDoXgAE9qv8?format=jpg&name=medium

From some informed sources came rumors that next Tuesday IIHF will officially cancel the Ice Hockey World Campionships (including all remaining IIHF WCH programs of this season)

2 minutes ago, hckosice said:

After the EBEL League, German DEL league, Slovak Tipsport Extraliga also the national championships in :NOR:POL:SUI and :CZE are officially cancelled...

From some informed sources came rumors that next Tuesday IIHF will officially cancel the Ice Hockey World Campionships (including all remaining IIHF WCH programs of this season)

Feeling like you're ignoring us! :(

18 minutes ago, hckosice said:

also in Italy (for what it may count in Hockey) the season has been called over...

and Sweden's SHL is playing the last RS round behind closed doors tonight and then they will stop at least until March 24th, when they should decide if the playoffs can be held with the fans on the stands or if they have to call it a day (they just don't want to play the playoffs behind closed doors)...

sorry, the news is in Swedish Language only...

https://www.shl.se/artikel/9204ak7on-403dd/sm-slutspelet-i-shl-skjuts-upp-till-foljd-av-regeringens-beslut-kring-publika-evenemang

Edited by phelps

7 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

Guessing I’m the only fan of Australian Rugby League here, that’s on. Nice subscription app, as well.  :clap:

I used to watch a few games when Fox Sports Europe was available (cracked) on satellite...

I know they have a nice app, but it's really expensive (and I already have many OTT service that I'm paying for nothing right now -MLB and NHL above all...NFL if they don't get back in September)...

I guess I'm going to take a full break from my beloved sports (except for some KHL Hockey, if the Russians can resist to this storm) and try to get back on track with many TV series I just left behind on Sky Italia and Amazon Prime Video (I have a long list of them)...:mumble: