website statistics

Sport Events Cancelled due to Coronavirus Outbreak

up and down

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I think increasing hysteria or not just depends on the people :p I find it very interesting to follow, but am not in any way scared or something. The only reason I have a bit of extra food at home is to avoid a situation where people who actually are scared empty the supermarkets and I can't get anything anymore :p 

In b4 Netherlands announces 250 new cases on an emergency press-conference.

#banbestmen

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

I think increasing hysteria or not just depends on the people :p I find it very interesting to follow, but am not in any way scared or something. The only reason I have a bit of extra food at home is to avoid a situation where people who actually are scared empty the supermarkets and I can't get anything anymore :p 

Yeah, when it comes to the point where I don't get pasta in the super market anymore I'm absolutely ready to start riots :p

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

In b4 Netherlands announces 250 new cases on an emergency press-conference.

188 in total today :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, Grassmarket said:

Saw some people panic-buying yesterday.  They bough a whole lot of breakfast cereal.  What good is that? You still have to go out every few days to buy milk!  :wall:

Like you'll care about your cereal being soft or not when the world is coming to an end and anything with some sort of nutritional value counts :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, dcro said:

Anything is possible after this many people came to celebreate Douwe de Vries' retirement of all people. :finger:

image.png

That's Friesland though, it's only the Netherlands when they count towards Olympic medals.

And interesting YouTube stream shows it, while Dutch NOS stopped the livestream (well, they put up their 'Ice cleaning break' screen) right when this started :facepalm: